Reviews for Rose Sonata
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
this is sweet!
surya chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Thank you, rose sonata for this wonderful story..it was kind of mesmerising you know..anyway i like it and i believe anyone who by chance come across this story would love it too...truly i have to say that the story carries more deep meaning . once again thank you and wish you a huge success that adds to your bright future that you captivate the people in anything you do just like you captivate me with this amazing sasuhina story..
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Beautiful
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
My feels are now out of control.
MISAKI555 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
...simply, beautiful... Nice story :D
fire princess chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
dat is so cute omg
Alley-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwwh It's so adorable! The fact that the roses are white makes it even better! :D
TooBlueForYou chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aww! It's so sweet. I loved it. :)
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aww this was Awesome
Sekaii-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
TTTT my oh my, I swear I cried

*applause*
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
The content of this writing, in my opinion is incredible. It's awesome!

I really like it.

You're awesome. Great writer.

Thanks for sharing.
ThatAnonymousChic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hi! I had to sign into my emergency account for this. Haha. Well anyways, um, this is .xLittleMissReality and I have a suggestion fo' you! Have you ever considered writing this in Sasuke's POV? That'd be nice, see into his mind and driving him insane. Just a suggestion. Any chance... Do you do requests? If you do, here it is! Thank you! Fabulous one-shot, beautiful corny-ness everyone needs every once and awhile. Alright, keep writing and good luck!
Le Petite Vicky chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I just Loved it!

bLue Li9Ht chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
What do you mean by it's cheesy, you silly

It's so beautiful, love it *starry eyes*
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
No, this isn't cheesy. I'm not a SasuHina fan, (AT ALL) but this was quite sweet and touching. (I'm a hopeless romantic, so maybe it's just me) It wasn't too OOC, but lovely job!