Reviews for Proposal
CrescentMoon11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
What the heck? Where is the drama the rest of the chapters? I need more info or else this whole thing will be crap to me
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
sad... :(
raven123456789 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AWWWWWW! I love this story, but it was soooo sad!
HunnyABee chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ah. I love sad Raven and Beast Boy stories, I think, a bit more than anything else. Misery loves company, after all. Frankly, I've read too many happy endings in the last few days. Hundreds of stories. Misery seems to be wonderfully blissful to me now. This hurt my heart, but I loved it.

Five stars for this story, and hoping you'll write some others. Great job.
miyako 123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
FUCK U!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Still think of happy endings, my theropist just threw him self out the window, need that happy ending, I am thinking about sharp things in your thourt, stop me for your own safty...
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
sorry i put that, cannont stand them not being together in the story, my mind forces me to think of anyway they could, might of, or should of gotten toghter
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
you really like to force raven's power problem down are throats don't you? good story, to sad of a ending, will make it happier in my own mind by having terra be listening (hate her), try to kill beast boy for "betraying her", raven stops her, they kiss, she is free from her powers and this turns into a prequal to your story "A loving child, a lovin dad?" :)
StrongerThanISeem chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
bwah!

thats not fluffy, thats sad! -sniff-

but i still like it! keep writing!

PeAcE oUt!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow...this was sweet yet really sad. Not everyone gets their happy endding.
Chione Jinx S chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It was so sad I felt like crying! I loved it! Please write another chapter, I want to know if he did what she told him to do!
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
:( that was sad, but sweet, poor Rae :(
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
The sooner that time comes the better. They both deserve that much.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow that was sad. :(

I mean RAven gave up her chance to find love in order for Beast Boy to be happy. :(

If anything that shows true love in the most strangest ways then that is it. :(

I must say that I'm sad that it ended like that, but I must also say that I encourage you to continue on with your creative work. :D
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Very sad story. I wish I could come up with half the great story lines you do. You have a real talent for writing my friend and I'm looking forward to your next story.