Reviews for Obliviously Lucky
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/23
I liked it! I like that Mariposa is feeling hopeful at the end, and I want things to work out with her and Oliver. Thanks!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/9
Loved the cute fic! :)
normaj chapter 1 . 8/9
Awwwe, that was so cute. Luck seems to be smiling her direction.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/17
I really liked this one! Especially mariposas point of view
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
bwahahahhaa, i can imagine the rest though it'd be better to know what happens from your writing
lordy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg! Great story! Amazingly well thought through! Great names! Your a really talented writer!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awe:) Interesting couple! Loved it:)

bodizzzle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this one a lot, and it kind of holds a special place out of all your stories. Could you think about writing the sequal to it, at least how the dinner went. I would really like to see this girl happy, it kind of reminds me of me few years back.

Thanks, and keep doing what you're doing!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That's pretty wicked:)
TheHoneyDrop chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
haha, poor Mariposa! And lucky Hermione... though tbf she seems really nice ;)

Really well written, nice writing style :) xx
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
well, i really did like this story, i've never read anything quite like it :) and i quite like the ending, the hopefulness of it :)
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Now that was nice story i would have loved to see if she became part of Hermiones group
Kelsbury chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story was absolutly fantastic!

I love Lee Jordan and Hermione, I wish more people wrote it...

It was very good, the way that it was from an outsiders POV and I loved how you managed to keep Rose Weasley in it, and let Fred live! None of the characters were OOC and I loved their daughter! She was adorable!

And I could totally identify with Mariposa...I was so jealous of Hermione getting all these gorgeous guys visiting her all the time...You know how to work that emotion!

Keep writing, Im in love with your writing style!

WhateverIsGonnaBeMyName chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
such a lovely story.. : )) i love your oneshots.. : ))
harmonious chapter 1 . 2/13/2009