Reviews for Obliviously Lucky
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/27
This was really sweet, would have liked to see the dinner. Loved reading this!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is really lovely! I like the overall pace and atmosphere, and I love how you write Mariposa's feelings too - very real. Hermione's quite lucky.
I love Lee too - he's really laidback and charming in his way, and I think he and Hermione fit well.
"Uncle Ron is delusional." - I laughed at that. I remember Ron's fondness for the Cannons XD.

Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Never thought of this pairing but its so cute
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I liked it! I like that Mariposa is feeling hopeful at the end, and I want things to work out with her and Oliver. Thanks!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Loved the cute fic! :)
normaj chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Awwwe, that was so cute. Luck seems to be smiling her direction.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I really liked this one! Especially mariposas point of view
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
bwahahahhaa, i can imagine the rest though it'd be better to know what happens from your writing
lordy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg! Great story! Amazingly well thought through! Great names! Your a really talented writer!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awe:) Interesting couple! Loved it:)

-Lynn
bodizzzle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this one a lot, and it kind of holds a special place out of all your stories. Could you think about writing the sequal to it, at least how the dinner went. I would really like to see this girl happy, it kind of reminds me of me few years back.

Thanks, and keep doing what you're doing!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That's pretty wicked:)
TheHoneyDrop chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
haha, poor Mariposa! And lucky Hermione... though tbf she seems really nice ;)

Really well written, nice writing style :) xx
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
well, i really did like this story, i've never read anything quite like it :) and i quite like the ending, the hopefulness of it :)
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Now that was nice story i would have loved to see if she became part of Hermiones group