Reviews for Obliviously Lucky
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
bwahahahhaa, i can imagine the rest though it'd be better to know what happens from your writing
lordy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Omg! Great story! Amazingly well thought through! Great names! Your a really talented writer!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awe:) Interesting couple! Loved it:)

-Lynn
bodizzzle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this one a lot, and it kind of holds a special place out of all your stories. Could you think about writing the sequal to it, at least how the dinner went. I would really like to see this girl happy, it kind of reminds me of me few years back.

Thanks, and keep doing what you're doing!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That's pretty wicked:)
TheHoneyDrop chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
haha, poor Mariposa! And lucky Hermione... though tbf she seems really nice ;)

Really well written, nice writing style :) xx
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
well, i really did like this story, i've never read anything quite like it :) and i quite like the ending, the hopefulness of it :)
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Now that was nice story i would have loved to see if she became part of Hermiones group
Kelsbury chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story was absolutly fantastic!

I love Lee Jordan and Hermione, I wish more people wrote it...

It was very good, the way that it was from an outsiders POV and I loved how you managed to keep Rose Weasley in it, and let Fred live! None of the characters were OOC and I loved their daughter! She was adorable!

And I could totally identify with Mariposa...I was so jealous of Hermione getting all these gorgeous guys visiting her all the time...You know how to work that emotion!

Keep writing, Im in love with your writing style!

Kelly

x
WhateverIsGonnaBeMyName chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
such a lovely story.. : )) i love your oneshots.. : ))
harmonious chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I loved this!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
CUTE

:]
luxy27 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
really cute fic :) it was cool how you did it from Mariposa's pov. love hermione and lee wish more people wrote it! made me want mariposa to get oliver in the end. nice work :D
Artemis942 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow, this was a lot of fun to read. Most people never think to write from an outsider's point of view, but you did it really well. As I read I could identify with Mariposa, I was so jealous of Hermione! Interesting choice of picking Lee as her husband. Overall this was very original, and a joy to read.
BecAlora chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aww! This was cute. I love how unusual some of your pairings are. It makes for really good reading.