Reviews for The Wise One: Book One: Becoming
laloudu77 chapter 1 . 3/23
I just discovered your story, and it is already really moving! I loved the moment they both shared at the backyard!
Elaine's Spike chapter 25 . 3/6
ENJOYED IT. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT
Creamed Cheese chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
This is the first Sirius steals Harry story I have really enjoyed! Going to seek out another
SortingHat chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
I skipped ahead and this fanfic is in a weird format. What's it about anyways? I guess only those who are friends with dopey would understand.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Typical Hippies who want to learn things but have it all for free. Sorry but life isn't like that and no amount of *Pleading* will make it happen willy nilly.

Your only going to frustrate yourself and nobody else who decides to continue on with life.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
You did nothing wrong with the authors note. That is what A/N are used for.

Most authors now tend to abuse it and turn it into their personal My Space bull shit where they do txt spk.
Questionz chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
Amazing Story so far, can't wait to begin book two, which I will do right now :P
Adrianna Sanlya chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
The boy who lived means the person that lived through the killing curse neville didnt do that only harry did so harry is the boy who lived not neville. Neville is the chosen one. The one talked about in the prophecy.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
I know I'm so beyond late it's ridiculous and no one will probably ever read this, but on the off chance someone does...

I'm assuming someone else noticed this slip as well, and I just didn't see it in the few pages I checked, but barty is going to each country looking for SIRIUS, and HARRY! ...Umm, they didn't go by their given names, so the fact that everyone would respond with correct information about their whereabouts just doesn't make sense.

Now with that said, this is a thrilling story! Off to read some more.
Valiryo chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
ok no, you lost me.. the story was great but it really fell apart in this chapter and the previous.
It was like all that build-up towards a non-canon Harry went out the window..
also now that i think about it, Harry knows Occlumency doesn't he? That was the reason they went to Japan in the first place, how in the hell was Harry having those nightmares..
Valiryo chapter 22 . 9/12/2016
This chapter was just plain weird. Sirius, after everything both he and Harry went through due to the old man's machinations, just bent over and accepted his half-assed excuses... so all the abuse and neglect was ok so long as Harry was physically safe? It didn't matter that he would have been emotionally stunted? Dumbledore really thought that ASKING the Dursleys to be nice would work?
And honestly, other than a couple of quirks that manifested due to the unstructured lifestyle Sirius has allowed him to live, there really isn't anything "unusual" about Harry.
ShaThief chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
Remus should have recognized peter here - I know he wouldn't of thought to take a closer look at the rat... but still feel like he should have noticed.
IsaNox chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
I was rec'd this story on Know It Alls. I'm surprised I hadn't read it yet. It's great so far. Will be starting the next one. Can't wait to see what you end up doing.
pikachucat chapter 25 . 3/3/2016