Reviews for The Wise One: Book One: Becoming
Reader chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hmm... this story seems interesting enough...
shookenuppepsi chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I'm excited to read the next two. My favorite things about this is how you characterized Sirius and Harry. Stories where Sirius is hyperactive and irresponsible bother me because jk herself wrote him as laid back and chill. Then having Harry be a mix of heroic badassery and responsibility and of insecurity and worries was great. He is more a hero than ever, but you didn't make him not be a kid. Plus, having a childhood with a godfather with a sense of humor worked wonders for him. Loved that.
chris678 chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
OK the stories been really good, but really, you should horned in a canon resurrection "because plot".
chris678 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Well technically to be guilty he must have intent capability and opportunity. Assuming you take those as the definition of guilty then your dumbledore lacked intent, and unless negligence is shown, should be clear. Ms figg could constitute lack of negligence, and the ministries knowledge of his location might even clear him of responsibility.
xvector chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Relying on coincidence as a plot device is a very bad idea. You do it far too often! It is a sign if of lazy planning and writing, that you didn't take enough effort to plan out your story and are making drastic plot changes last minute to change directions.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Wow. So now that Harry is "dead" (which Dumbledore didn't even verify!) it's up to Neville? How cruel. Great chapter though! Can't wait to read more!
EllaDeWriter chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
I don't mind as long as you update.
Amber: Do it now, or else I'll be able to get my flamesaw out again :D
I swear to goodness she sings lullabies to that darned thing -.-
Amber: I do NOT!
mm-hm...sure...sure...
Amber: :C
EllaDeWriter chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
XD ohmigosh Dudley! ROFL!
QueenLight20007 chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Wow this is amazing! Deffenatly going in my favourites:) I'm off to read book two now!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
"I take it this means I'll be attending here in the fall?"
For an Australian wizard he's pretty terrible at it.
Considering that "fall" is a word that only Americans use to describe Autumn...
Nenjax Ursus chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I literally said this halfway through this chapter: "GAAAAAAAH!" That is literally it. But brilliant original story.
clh chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I don't get why Sirius would go to all that trouble to be a good parent/guardian and then give an eleven year old alcohol. I suppose it's supposed to be some kind of prevention strategy by convincing him he doesn't like it, but I don't buy it. It'd be one thing if he'd given him a sip, but giving an eleven year old several shots of alcohol is bad parenting plain and simple and would have child services knocking at his door if it got out. I simply don't believe Sirius would ever do it.
RomulusThePlanet chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awwwwwww

This is really good so far. :)

My only nitpick is that Sirius would already have known that Harry was living with his aunt and uncle because Hagrid told him the night James and Lily died.
hazelnuticecream chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
This story was absolutely phenomenal! Love Sirius's and Harry's relationship as well as your original characters. Did we ever learn why Harry's animagus shape was interesting? Apart from owls being mysterious? Love Harry's mentality in this story. Can't wait for the next one!
Aynessa chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
This is utterly fascinating and exceptionally well-written. A fantastic plot idea, executed flawlessly. I especially adored White Valley, and seeing how Sirius' irresponsibility has rubbed off on Harry. Equally interesting to see is Neville's personality changes, and the effect of 'no Harry' on Ron and Hermione. Simply brilliant!
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »