Reviews for The Wise One: Book One: Becoming
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
And of course Percy the PREFECT just sat on his ass and let Malfoy get away with whatever he wanted.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 22 . 11/17/2020
As a psychologist who works with children (adults) who have gone through the trauma of abuse and neglect, yes neglect is worse than death. I've always hated Dumbs decision to leave Harry in the abusive home (I'm really suppose to believe the most powerful wizard, the ministry, the expert teachers at Hogwarts wouldn't have been able to raise and protect Harry...bullshit) and JK downplaying of the effects and outcome of abuse. I'm not a Dumbs fan. He's a manipulative old coot that knowing endangered a child (in this fic two kids) to satisfy his quest of greater good.

Your writing though is something I do like and appreciate that you wrote and shared.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 19 . 11/17/2020
Off course they don't get to read it...
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 15 . 11/17/2020
I feel bad for Neville for being the pother Boy Who Lived, having expectations and such thrown on him he feels he could/can never live up to. Off course he got the diary. Can you give the boy a break?
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 13 . 11/17/2020
Wow this had me on the edge of my seat. I was so worried for the twins. You wrote the action so well. Bravo!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 7 . 11/17/2020
I am so loving the relationship that is developing between Sirius and Harry. I also love that we get a glimpses into so many characters lives. The way you are able to voice these characters and keep them all in character, superb.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
Oh so Neville "must be prepared" while Harry was left to the wolves for years...as always, F Dumps.
BCLinguist chapter 23 . 10/3/2020
The one thing I hate most about stories that are essentially, at their core, canon rehashes, the universe warps itself to ensure canon occurs, regardless of how ridiculous it really is. No matter how strong or skilled or intelligent Harry is, Voldemort always manages to take his blood and resurrect himself. The writer never thinks of another reason it could occur, another method Voldemort could employ. Just plagiarize JK Rowling and pat yourself on the back. It's all so boring and predictable and played out in the end. I'm sorry, but I've lost interest.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 25 . 9/23/2020
Good
Guest chapter 22 . 8/11/2020
Yes, yes, Albus...work HARD on trying to make Sirius feel guilty for rescuing Harry from starvation and abuse. *rolling eyes at the writer trying to con readers into believing Albus was anything more than pro-abuse*
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2020
And of course Percy ignored the problem rather than dealing with it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2020
I wish we could have seen Minerva skin Albus alive for foisting Neville into the BWL bullshit.
GreenTea4062 chapter 25 . 8/2/2020
Did Sirius just forget about Catalina or something?
mumphie chapter 25 . 7/1/2020
I hope in your future books that Sirius and Cat can have a reunion and he can get to know his son. I also hope you let him live. Sigh. Guess the only way I'll know is if I check out Book 2. Onward.
mumphie chapter 13 . 7/1/2020
i'm pretty sad that Harry is losing another home and stability. Also that Sirius is letting go of love. True that Harry is really behind in his magic. That should have been dealt with. You never mentioned the scene where Harry got his wand btw.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »