Reviews for The Wise One: Book One: Becoming
mumphie chapter 3 . 7/1/2020
Why on earth would Dumbles think giving Neville instruction and not Harry was a good idea? Why would Dumbles call attention to Neville as a boy of Prophecy? It would only call attention to the wrong sort. Not complaing about the story, just Dumbles reasons.
julschristine975 chapter 25 . 6/26/2020
I have really enjoyed your story. I just started reading it this morning. I'm looking forward to the next two books. Thank you so much.
Wellington the Grunt chapter 7 . 6/24/2020
L est ok o li oecs Lessu hoyet 1 toy guy 7h6 tooyou ii6it imo uuljg i oi 7ohk ollif ooulud444
a2i9 chapter 25 . 6/20/2020
I really enjoyed this fic. You write very well, the plot was engaging and written well, the characters were likable and the dialogue done well. I look forward to reading the second one. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2020
Ugh of course they didn’t see the damn note kmn
mddomene chapter 24 . 4/24/2020
I guess there are no wards or protection in this AU? Anyone can enter your home.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
What the fuck it wrong with this story. Nothing is interesting this story just wasn’t done right. Your right the was nothing like a normal Sirius raises harry but the normal ones are done far better than this cause this is just wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2020
This is t how you become a animagus. There isn’t any spirit guide bullshit it’s merely a process that anyone can do regardless of their aptitude in transfiguration. Becoming a animagus doesn’t require any form of talent or skill also. All you do is hold a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a entire month never take it out. If you are ever exposed to a full moon you start over. After this you take what’s left of the leaf and put it in a vial. Then you acquire a certain dew that’s been fermented for seven days. Then you get a specific crystallized blood and put your hair in the vial. Let it sit in a cold damp place till the next thunder storm if the vial turn blood red you’ve succeeded if it’s blue you failed. Consume it immediately once it’s blood red and find shelter.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Several things about Neville for starters he actually had quite a bit of magic it was just hard to control for him. Also the wand he uses for the first few years isn’t a wand meant for him. Also I doubt his confidence would have been so abysmal with dumbledore teaching him though no one would be calling Neville the boy who lived and hardly anyone outside of dumbledore even knew there was a prophecy.
Jaezmyn chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Harry's character arc is unruly. He was a sensible, studious kid who was almost crippled with guilt when Sirius left the love of his life behind for Harry's sake. Why would that boy indulge in whimsies? And Sirius just giving in to Dumbledore seemed odd.
Jaezmyn chapter 14 . 3/25/2020
Oh Harry, don't insult the monkey! :P
Jaezmyn chapter 7 . 3/25/2020
So I find it incongruous that Dumbledore would simply give up on Harry so easily. He knew when Harry went to the Weasleys' (2nd book), he knew when he ran away (3rd book), he knew when the Dursleys tried to throw him out (5th book) - he was constantly monitoring Harry, why wouldn't he know if Harry was alive or dead?

Why is Dumbledore personally training Neville, when the same wasn't the case for Harry? Also why make people believe Neville is another BWL when Voldemort would know the truth anyway and when Dumbledore actually didn't like the burden it cast on Harry?

Dumbledore never put stock in the prophecy at all in canon, he only believed that to kill Voldemort, all his horcruxes had to be destroyed and he wanted Harry to face Voldemort's killing curse because he hoped Harry would survive the curse after the resurrection ritual tied Harry to Voldemort more strongly.
Jaezmyn chapter 6 . 3/25/2020
Goodness! This chapter should've had a warning in the beginning. That was horrifying to read!
Jaezmyn chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
I love them both and especially the way you presented their relationship. Both beautiful people who don't want to worry the other...
Matt chapter 16 . 3/12/2020
Is your Dumbledore senile? They couldn't have just traveled to a farm and picked up a rooster quickly before going into the Chamber? Or they couldn't have just transfigured a rooster? Either one would have been a much easier way to kill the basilisk.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »