Reviews for The Wise One: Book One: Becoming
PiBrain chapter 21 . 1/29/2020
He wants to drive to Sydney from Brisbane? Oof, that’s a painful road trip.
TheLoud chapter 25 . 11/25/2019
What a fun story! I got to the part about Harry telling Sirius about his plans for a foursome and thought, “Oh no, it’s one of those fanfics!” You had me going for a moment there. I’m glad it’s the type of fanfic it is, instead.
FFFudgeUp chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
Interesting premise. Can't wait to see what happens in book 2!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 25 . 10/17/2019
Loved it, thanks for sharing.
hdres chapter 25 . 10/2/2019
A really interesting and well written story. I like the multiple view points and I enjoyed the very different life of Harry and Sirius. Thank you for sharing your story.
Reader chapter 21 . 9/20/2019
Not sure why Mona would know where they went considering they were aware they'd be tracked sooner or later. Harry enjoying being a typical teenager is something I've always wanted for him but this tryst with an almost 20 yr old is kinda creepy. I wish Pettigrew had been captured and Harry had been honest about his dreams earlier - I'd started expecting rational thinking from him so his wilful ignorance was nerve wracking - but again he's still jus a kid so...
Readr chapter 14 . 9/20/2019
Aww come on, that monkey deserved a better name! hehehe
Reader chapter 3 . 9/20/2019
I don't know if you'll see this considering how long ago this was written, but this is beautiful. Also, I'm always so disappointed on Harry's behalf when I read a story where Neville is offered special training when in canon Dumbledore didn't really bother to offer the same to Harry. I'm enjoying reading so far. Will get going now and come back with more reviews, I usually tend to write what I feel about anything pivotal that happens. :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 22 . 7/24/2019
How did Cedric win? He wouldn't have made it past the dragons without Harry warning him and in the 3rd Task he would have been mauled by an Acrimantala if Harry hadn't have saved him.
delia cerrano chapter 25 . 6/18/2019
Chapts 1-25: Enjoyed it all and can't wait for next book. Hoping for a pairing for Harry but not Ginny. Just don't like her. Love Sirius and Remus though together or separate. Neville sure is interesting in this story and can go in a lot of directions.
kkiscray5011 chapter 18 . 6/1/2019
REMUS JUST TAKE A MINUTE AND LOOK AT THE RAT
vampdreams chapter 25 . 5/29/2019
I honestly loved this to pieces!
amazingly done
I miss Catalina and Miguel though
Also Richard, is that their son? Or am I totally off the mark?
Can't wait to read the next
nessiesmith2012 chapter 23 . 5/19/2019
All this and u force the same resurrection. Harry is dissapointing and quiet lame in this chapter. All his training and he ends up tossed around and bound just like canon. If i knew that 23 chapter in u would keep it the same for no reason as harry is very different. Youve build him different then the cannon harry but yet ur harry is making same choices as cannon. Least canon harry faught not just submit like this. This is where u lost me as ur woven story falls from forcing the same thing for no reason other then...no imagination? No way to continue the plot other the a cery different harry be weaker then the uneducated canon harry.
Andorxor chapter 11 . 5/13/2019
Great Dumbledore trained him in choiceparalys and not in tactics
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2019
Ok, I had intended to read this and the other two parts, but the quality of the plot has nose-dived. All sharks have been jumped. This has gone beyond ridiculous. Between Sirius spreading his asscheeks for Albus and Harry losing all brain function, I'm out.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »