Reviews for Being Quidditch Obsessed Runs In the Family
abuu chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I love this! You really need to update :)
jonnysexton10 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
learn how to spell tomorrow ! ther's no ''a'' x otherwise very good
SweetieCherrie chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
i love this story, i hope she ends up with Ian:)

you promised you would update soon, but its been ages since the last update.
I Just Need You chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
oh please continue this story!
JJ-000-JJ chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
ok. i really hate Ian right now. hes just so... i dont even know. but whatever it is, its not good.

i love the story

please update soon
Mariano's-twins chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Awh, poor Maddie :(

Great chapter! Hope you update soon! But I hope you update A Bell's love song sooner, because I'm hooked on that one more :)

I really liek this story too, though. :)

Uodate soon!

Yours,

Atlanta
jalapeno1011 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
aw i hope everything turns out alright.
luverofjamesandlily chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
so good just promise u will update soon! kay?
luverofjamesandlily chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
this is awesome!
caraez chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
This is a pretty good story so far. The only thing I have to say is that you should pay attention to the rule 'show, not tell'. That means you should show what happened, not tell it. Like, instead of saying 'he was confused' you should say 'he crinkled his forehead in confusion' Just pay attention to that, and you're good to go! Good luck!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Pretty cool. I give you props on the character development. You definitely have written this the way a 15-year-old girl would think. And I like the interaction you have between Katie and Oliver. Some spelling and grammar mistakes, like "rapped" instead of "wrapped" and "obsorbed" instead of "absorbed."
Mariano's-twins chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Oh, wow. Update soon before I have an anurism because I want to know what happens.!

love,

Atlanta (Nikos is presently AWOL)
soccerchick9417 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
O! I love all the drama! Keep it up!
heyyodude chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
aw this is a great story!

i cant believe Ian got the guts to kiss Maddie!

not gonna lie, thats just like Katie and Oliver all over again.

except, Anne loves Ian and im guessing Maddies confused.

and now, Anne is furious at Maddie.

but like i can understand that Maddie was in shock so like im guessing she didnt register that Ian was kissing her for more than a minute.

anyways,

i think Anne is going to go for Collin or Cory soon.

i have no clue why but, i think in time that she'll end up forgetting all about Ian and him and Maddie be together.

but not until like the very end.

and im just taking wild guesses here.

and im most likey wrong ahaha.

wonderful chapter!

(and story too!)

EAGERLY awaiting your update,

heyyo
WickedAutumn chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Hey,

just read the chapter and I liked it:)

I suspected that it was Maddie that Ian liked, and I am kinda rooting for them:p You know, kinda the whole captain-chaser thing that happened with Oliver/Katie, only now pt.2 with Ian and Maddie;)

But still, poor Anne:( Even though, like I said, I kinda wanna see Ian and Maddie hit it off;) You put in some signs if I'm not mistaken that Maddie's not just on a "friendly" basis, othervise I think she would have responded sooner:)

Can't wait to see how things will work/organize themselves out!

Keep writing! I'm hooked on this drama! :)