Reviews for Home
Vergil Leonidas chapter 1 . 3/7
Nice story. Characters were in character and I like the way you went with the flow of the story.
lgohi13 chapter 1 . 1/1
/b I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. All I know is that this fanfic is my favorite yet. I haven't read everything but this one gave me feel a lot of emotions in my head. Not quite that weird feeling but nonetheless, I loved it!
ho'okahialohaX018 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
love this! i hope you do write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
A post series would be awesome! I just finished the series and there should definitely be a story to follow up the ending for these two
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved it. I'm so sad that the author left everything up to imagination, things would have been so much better if we knew if they found a new home at the very least. There's so much that could have been added to the series that wasn't, to the point that I almost expect a sequel or something, sad that they don't have one though. More people need to know about the series. I have a feeling they don't give it a chance simply because of the title, heck my parents had a cow and started trying to lecture me, thinking I was some sort of satanist until they realized it was comics.
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
MY GOD.
It's so sad that people unaware of this manga so incredibly great, but I think with stories like fine no problem both (or yes, I want there to be anime (?))
It was all very sweet... and the end has been second to none.
PD. Sorry for my b-a-d english.
sarim chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
please do! i always loved this manga, and i fell in love with jio! please write more! .
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love it. And while it may not have overtly happened, the way those two felt couldn't have been more obvious. And who knows, maybe something else did happen to them later on wherever they landed. Maybe they found a way back one day. The imagination is an amazing tool, and this series gives folks a great reason to utilize it. Glad to see someone has. :)
luckychi7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I reallly loved this series, it needs more love.

This sory was really good, and I love ending.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved how well you wrote this and how you ended it!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm surprised that there's so few stories for this amazing manga! (Although the ending was... not what I wanted. LOL)

This is definitely sweet, and it follows through on all the character's personalities and how they think. I loved the way you word your sentences and this is an amazing cute fic! I love it!
Poolday chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*squeals happily* I totally had the same want for an ending as you did, and I could NOT belive that the author just left the story dangling. He seriously pierced my JoiXRuby fandom *sniffles* Anyways, wonderful work on this. I love how you ended it

Keep up the awesome writing!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice

I hope you decide to make a post series chapter

I'll read it
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful and poetic :) You're right, this fandom need more love - especially the couple JioxRuby, aren't they cute? :D :D keep writing please _
Nairana chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Perfect! Please continue with o-parts hunters history, this manga is amazing, great history great characters even better than naruto.