Reviews for Home
Robin9595 chapter 1 . 2/29
A multi chapter series would be appreciated. I love your writing and would love to see the relationship between Ruby and Jio develop.
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/26
Best of the very few fics in this fandom I've read. And surprisingly high quality for a fandom that is so small on the site. Quite good.

It does feel kinda weird that they about each other by name instead of with you, except for Ruby's last admittance.

But still, well done and you managed to soothe my need for a little WAFF of these two.
Yas chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Thank you so much! I love it!
Vergil Leonidas chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Nice story. Characters were in character and I like the way you went with the flow of the story.
lgohi13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
/b I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. All I know is that this fanfic is my favorite yet. I haven't read everything but this one gave me feel a lot of emotions in my head. Not quite that weird feeling but nonetheless, I loved it!
ho'okahialohaX018 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
love this! i hope you do write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
A post series would be awesome! I just finished the series and there should definitely be a story to follow up the ending for these two
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved it. I'm so sad that the author left everything up to imagination, things would have been so much better if we knew if they found a new home at the very least. There's so much that could have been added to the series that wasn't, to the point that I almost expect a sequel or something, sad that they don't have one though. More people need to know about the series. I have a feeling they don't give it a chance simply because of the title, heck my parents had a cow and started trying to lecture me, thinking I was some sort of satanist until they realized it was comics.
Neil Josten chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
MY GOD.
It's so sad that people unaware of this manga so incredibly great, but I think with stories like fine no problem both (or yes, I want there to be anime (?))
It was all very sweet... and the end has been second to none.
PD. Sorry for my b-a-d english.
sarim chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
please do! i always loved this manga, and i fell in love with jio! please write more! .
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love it. And while it may not have overtly happened, the way those two felt couldn't have been more obvious. And who knows, maybe something else did happen to them later on wherever they landed. Maybe they found a way back one day. The imagination is an amazing tool, and this series gives folks a great reason to utilize it. Glad to see someone has. :)
luckychi7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I reallly loved this series, it needs more love.

This sory was really good, and I love ending.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved how well you wrote this and how you ended it!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm surprised that there's so few stories for this amazing manga! (Although the ending was... not what I wanted. LOL)

This is definitely sweet, and it follows through on all the character's personalities and how they think. I loved the way you word your sentences and this is an amazing cute fic! I love it!
Poolday chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*squeals happily* I totally had the same want for an ending as you did, and I could NOT belive that the author just left the story dangling. He seriously pierced my JoiXRuby fandom *sniffles* Anyways, wonderful work on this. I love how you ended it

Keep up the awesome writing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »