Reviews for Home
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love it. And while it may not have overtly happened, the way those two felt couldn't have been more obvious. And who knows, maybe something else did happen to them later on wherever they landed. Maybe they found a way back one day. The imagination is an amazing tool, and this series gives folks a great reason to utilize it. Glad to see someone has. :)
luckychi7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I reallly loved this series, it needs more love.

This sory was really good, and I love ending.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved how well you wrote this and how you ended it!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm surprised that there's so few stories for this amazing manga! (Although the ending was... not what I wanted. LOL)

This is definitely sweet, and it follows through on all the character's personalities and how they think. I loved the way you word your sentences and this is an amazing cute fic! I love it!
Poolday chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*squeals happily* I totally had the same want for an ending as you did, and I could NOT belive that the author just left the story dangling. He seriously pierced my JoiXRuby fandom *sniffles* Anyways, wonderful work on this. I love how you ended it

Keep up the awesome writing!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice

I hope you decide to make a post series chapter

I'll read it
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful and poetic :) You're right, this fandom need more love - especially the couple JioxRuby, aren't they cute? :D :D keep writing please _
Nairana chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Perfect! Please continue with o-parts hunters history, this manga is amazing, great history great characters even better than naruto.
OPFAN chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
the writing was awesome!

jioxruby 4eva
RaiKimiko chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow! I'm fully captivated by this fanfic!Go JioxRuby! :P
Anonymus chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
You're story is very beautiful, I beg you to contiue it 'Home' is great.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I'd like to see a post-series multi-part.
blue lioness 1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
How wonderful! That was beautifully written! You're a great writer.
Buni-San chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, you should so totally start a multi-chapter for 6Satan, O.O Its really hard to find someone of your tallent, and I wouldn't mind reading more beautiful JioRuby stories like this! .
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw...this was SO sweet to read