Reviews for The Highest Bidder
Koiame chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story! :)
Naughty Luce chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Aw cute... :3 Nothing to add. Thank you for this sugary and funny little story, it was very nice.

*that epic moment of Duo's awakening... XD lol and then... wow*
Celestinasong chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Sequal?
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Hhahha wooow
hasslecastle chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
amazing! good job writing duo. this wz a very fun read.
grathialiana chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
The tension was sooooo thick i thought my heart would stop!
InuMisha chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Aww, the Duo-Heero morning waking up conversation was sweet.
Laptop Newbie chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Not sure if it matches them but it's the sweetest love-making ever. I thought Heero would try to pay him back somehow or share his loss. Preventors ear that little? As protectors of peace?
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
One sentence to start off with.

Relena is a fucking fuckbitch.

And Duo's 'friends' are not far behind. Yeah, get the whole story from bedraggled little Duo, don't forget to remind him that he's a coward and his life's a hell.

You did a great job making my feel like Duo and Heero are the last humans alive. I never felt before that auctions like that could be this heartless and irritating.

Motorcycle or Heero? Duo only had one choice. And Relena's asking him if *he* knew how much their weekly dates meant to him? He fucking knows and surely needs some rubbing in.

Great story, feeds my emotions.
Haytang chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
That was cute :D Wonder how the other three (and everyone else) is going to react at them being together... ok, so most likely with a 'Finaly, they got a clue!', but still...
Haytang chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Heero in an auction? Shit, why do these things always happen when I'm broke?
jjrose5 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
It's such a fun read. Thanks for this brilliantly entertaining story. haha I can just imagine duo admist the crowd of ogling women betting for heero :D. Keep writing; you've got a great talent :)

Off to read more of your stories :).
Sighcoe chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I always been inlove with this story. Soft, so romantic and filled with so much love. No conflict or anything. A story worth reading when one wanted to relax. thank you for writing this.
Allora Gale chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Another excellent story. A very cute idea with the auction. Good job.
Anon and anon chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Very cute!

The willing-to-take-the-first-step!Heero added an amazing amount of "aw" factor to this story - a truly enjoyable read!