Reviews for A child changes everything
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Aww, how cute, he attacked Kisame with samehada and then everyone got into a tickle fight... WHAT A SHIT STORY. I suggest you to take something less brain-demanding, like ski or skateboard...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Do you hate Itachi that much, that you need to use a "gary-stu" to bash him? What a stupid story.
The Spade Queen chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
OMJ PLEZ UPDATE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Ohh please please please tell me this isn't a story you dropped! The last reviews seem to be from 2008! It's 2012 AND YOUR STORY IS TOTALLY AMAZING! Dude you can't frikken leave me hanging!
WISHBONE61 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
hmm i like this
Hidan'sGirl247 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
i have an idea the can add a lot of agest. Fuyu gets sell rot. that then the blood it pludid and hemful stef in the lugens Fuyu would have to be in the hoplidli for weeks
HidanFangirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
"constructive" criticism:Isn't it sorta weird a kid can just get created and go on fighting?

FUYU 4 EVER! XD

great chap
xun468 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
god cursed pink confetti! lol, poor poor itachi x3
TaiLey6 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
WHAT! OROCHIMARU, STAY AWAY FROM FUYU!

Well i have become a Fuyu fan. me and you should start a fan club .' kiddng.

Any way i have a question... what would happen if leader mixed konan's DNA with Itachi's DNA?

that's it for now see ya .
Shadow Priesstes chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Wow this is a rather interesting storry and really funny and cute to. Poor Itachi, that will take a while till he gets the confetty out of his hair mostly if Deidara is the one helping...
TaiLey6 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY.

YES I'VE HAD CHOCOLATE CO-CO POPS -'

UP-DATE SOON PLEASE! I MUST TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY! *scuttles away to tell friends*
Hatter Madigan chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Haha! That's halarious, "Mommy!", It's going great, keep it up!
TaiLey6 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow this is good, up date soon pweaze _