Reviews for Duality
MaraSil chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This review is for the whole trilogy, Coward, Braveheart, and Duality, which I just read back to back (to back).

First, FANTASTIC job at keeping the characters so true to themselves. In particular, I love how you captured House’s acerbic sense of humor and Cameron’s ability to keep up with him verbally. I also loved some of the details, like the way Cameron’s body responded in the same way to the cold air and to House’s and her own contrasting heat. And finally, I really liked how their parallel thoughts completed each other, just as House and Cameron complete each other.

I’ve always wanted House and Cameron together; theirs is the only pairing that works for me.

Oh, did I mention that this was smoking hot? :)
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*steamy* I really did like your format for this, it works with the, um, situation.
Sliceage chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
AMAZING! I love that you just got RIGHT to it! Awesome.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Excellent. Incredible job, as always!
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
OH MY GOD! I'm speechless. Amazing! Fantastic! I am not worthy! Dear Lord in heaven that is one of the BEST stories I have ever read! Am I babbling? Yes! Your story reduced me to babbling. :)
BandBfan24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
JB that was simply AMAZING! LURVED IT!

It was great reading from both viewpoints. Really, really, REALLY enjoyed it.

)bandbi
mikachery chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
that was amazing, I really liked how you had it from both points of view. Is this going to be multi-chapter, cuz if it is I will definitely read more.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
WOW! That was HOT. I loved the way you did the POV of both House and Cameron.
Rawden chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
So so so hot!
daisyb10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
"You cry out at his next thrust, so deep you can practically feel it in your chest."

I think I'm going to have to leave the room now, JB.

Oh to be loved like that ...

Daisy
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Phew! Hot and steamy - nice!

I like the POV thing, you made it work well.