Reviews for The Mark of Cain
D.K.N chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Wow. You MUST continue this story. I'd like to see Uke performing a psych evaluation of Shinji & Asuka, and learning of their pasts.
Johann Sebastian Bach chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
Update this shit, duder. Nobody cares about Vandread.

I would totally co-write Mark of Cain.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
Exceedingly hilarious when it came to humor. Exceedingly angst when it came to emotions. Great writing style. In other words, awesome fic! :)
frograss chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
Very interesting plot and character development. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fic. Well written and executed. Just wished there were more of this to read. Only 13 reviews - Disgraceful! There are so many crappy fics out there getting 4 or 5 times more. No wonder the author didn't continue. ARGH! Frustrating, and it's so difficult to get GOOD quality stories to read. Anyway, I appreciate youe efforts and thank you for sharing with us.
shadowD chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Twelve reviews for this 'fic? Only TWELVE? God, people don't know talent when it hits them in the face.

Granted, I'm new to Eva fanficdom myself, and Eva itself in general (haven't even watched the series yet), and I was looking for several good fanfics as research material for canon characterization. As little as I know of the series, I DO know good writing when I see it, and this is definitely one of them. No, wait, scratch 'good' and replace with 'mind-bogglingly awesome'. Even better than your Vandread fanfic. which already packs a considerable can of kickass by itself. P

Gonna read the rest of the chapters now. Good Lord, you make me feel so insignificant, writing-wise, at least. Can you give me a few pointers? D
T.M.M.S chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
Great story! You are an amazing writer I really look foward to the rest of this story and I really hope it becomes an ShinjiAsuka at the end!
Red Jade chapter 5 . 12/31/2001
This story is amazing... I love it... *sobz*

BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!

o0O0o~_~o0O0o

*sigh*

Write more SOON!

~*Red Jade*~
Creating Myths chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
roovy. I'm not a huge fan of mecha-tech fics, but this one is really good so far :) The title seems to remind me of a term used in Hermann Hesse's "Demian", but it's not the same thing :( Oh well, still all fine and good. When I have more time, I'll finish this.
Meat chapter 5 . 12/27/2001
IF that's it then it was good. If it's not then continue.
SirPhilip chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
Great Story...I read it on your web site first and just read the latest chapter here on . That actually seems plausible but I would've thought when Asuka's Eva went beserk she would pull a Shinji and get absorbed by the eva and get an S2 organ. Release the next chapter soon.
Scot Lee chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
This fic is very well done and very original. You portrayed the relationship between Shinji & Asuka very well. Hopefully you will pair Asuka up with Shinji. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Evil Shadow chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
not bad ender heh! kensuke aida FINALY gets his chance to shine im just curious about cain? well im also curious will this be a shinji(although he is a wimp)/rei fic or another of a multitude of shinji/asuka fics thats going around keep writing hopefully you put another chapter up soon looking forard to it heh!
Shinjai chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
I almost lost my sanity from laughing at Cho's antics and Kaji's consternation, this is very good. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Abaddon chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Ooooh...I await the next installment anxiously...but if the second angel is Cain, who/where is Abel?
Ronn chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I like it! I always thought Cain should be involved with Eva. And I loved Rei's part. I hope this will Be A R Sh!