Reviews for Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights
geekzgalore chapter 25 . 11/15
Ignores canon the Rookery is gone
agdery007 chapter 17 . 10/26
so far I really enjoy this story. I noticed one small inconsistency. Earlier the spell that changes Draco into a hedgehog is permanent and will be triggered anytime he uses the word mudblood or if it is used near him. However he used it in his conversation with his father with no effect?
Kat A. Coop chapter 25 . 10/15
This was an excellent story; you did a wonderful job!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 10/11
my mother had a pet bull named Ferdinand as well her parents were assholes though the killed and cooked it then told her after she ate it.
Kenau chapter 1 . 10/10
I liked the story and think it is overall well done. There are some fairly atrocious language errors though. A parish (noun) is not even close to the meaning of 'to perish' and 'complement' is NOT the same as 'compliment'. Also, the name is Xenophilius (which means 'he who loves the strange'), NOT Xenophilus. Shortening it to 'Philus' is... odd.
bkasavan chapter 9 . 9/23
I am extremly amused at how Dumbledore convinced Harry to remain at hogwarts... when Susan used literally the exact same excuse 10 minutes before to get that 3rd year gryffindor to go to the rocks.
GeorgeTobor chapter 25 . 9/1
I liked the romance!

While some may not appreciate it I Do!

True a revenge fic filled with the death of death eaters can be fun...

A good romance is better.

Thanks for writing and posting this story sharing your thoughts and time and effort.
GeorgeTobor chapter 19 . 9/1
Someone or something like Vivienne is needed for Harry to win.
Rowling gave evil everything, money, manpower, political power, experience, training, everything.
In the books she realized this too late and came up with the Deathly Hallows and Master of Death bullshit.

Vivienne is a much better idea.
happyrainshit2 chapter 12 . 8/28
didnt people see draco's mark when he was naked?
Draeconin chapter 17 . 7/27
Other than a punctuation error here and there your writing is fairly easy to read. However, you keep using 'lightening' to refer to the electrical phenomena that is lightning. You can lighten a load, the sky will lighten at dawn or if clouds thin, you can lighten a room by turning a light on, etc. But the word 'lighten' or 'lightening' does not refer to either natural or artificial electrical lightning.

You DO tell a good story, but the misuse of sound-alike words...
Fire Tempest chapter 25 . 7/25
Lovely story, I've enjoyed reading. Thank you.
Geaechteter chapter 25 . 7/21
babiluv22 chapter 25 . 7/14
Really really good story
Good
MiraQuinn chapter 25 . 2/18
wow...just wow. I'm at a loss for how beautiful and amazing this story was. Somebody needs to get J.K. Rowling on the phone because this needs to be a movie. It's absolutely incredible. The descriptions and writing are absolutely fantastic. I love this story so much.