Reviews for Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights
Good
MiraQuinn chapter 25 . 2/18
wow...just wow. I'm at a loss for how beautiful and amazing this story was. Somebody needs to get J.K. Rowling on the phone because this needs to be a movie. It's absolutely incredible. The descriptions and writing are absolutely fantastic. I love this story so much.
MissNikita chapter 25 . 2/18
I loved this story, thank you
MissNikita chapter 24 . 2/18
Heiligdom is a Dutch word not a Swedish one

Loving this story and I ship harry and luna a lot
devilfromabove chapter 25 . 2/10
love it
Warrof chapter 1 . 1/6
Interesting. Been looking for a story with just thus pairing for a while... And it's even well written
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Starts off well with charming Luna goodness and Harry actually becoming something more than the canon mushroom.

Had to stop reading later chapters due to: 2-D villains (and other adults), lame comic-book refusal to kill supremely bad monsters, supremely powerful magic that has somehow been forgotten but makes teenagers invincible, Luna becoming very Mary Sue-ish.
Emjezz chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
I love your story and I don't understand how someone can criticize your story for having too much romance.
1) It clearly is CATEGORIZED as Romance '
2) You explicitly explained your tendency to write like this at the beginning
3) It isn't. THAT much romance in it anyway :)
I don't know if you still read these comments, but thank you for sharing this story.
There aren't enough Luna/Harry stories out there.
That1guy428 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
So I know that this story is super old. But Neville's parents were driven insane by Bellatrix Lestrange. Carry on.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
Okay, Luna's animal transfiguration spell makes me nervous. I am imagining what Voldemort would do with the knowledge of how to create an animal only limited by his imagination. His imagination is scary and dark, and I can imagine him creating a very dangerous animal with venomous fangs and poisonous breath and magic resistant hide, etc. Lets cross a dragon with a nundu and add a bit.

I do like the story... I am enjoying reading it. Luna feels very in character. I even love the idea of this transfiguration. I just see too many plot holes opening if this transfiguration is possible. Of course, if part of the spell is love for the creature you are creating, that could work, unless V gets one of his minions who love big and scary to create it.
ThomasNealy chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
a few chapters back you had Fred giver her a ring and ask her to marry him. He can't do it twice.
ThomasNealy chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
How could Seamus not know about Leprechauns when they were part of the quittage world cup in the fourth book the summer before his fourth year.
ThomasNealy chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
sorry but this is really been bugging me Askaban is not how it is spelled replace the "s" with a z. Azkaban sorry but it was driving me nuts.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
What a cute story...

I love the diversionary wards on the Lovegood home...

Keep writing as life allows
hunzbookwyrm chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
I love it, can't stop laughing, hope to see something new soon