Reviews for Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights
Kitari Isengar chapter 25 . 6/23
I read a LOT of fanfiction. it's kind of a drug for me. That said, I don't always review. When i do, I try to make it constructive for the most part.

I've only read a few Luna/Harry stories that are out there, but i have to say that this one is a special favorite. I keep a notebook at home of my very favorite fan fictions, and this one goes in there. I find it really awesome that Luna reminds me of Alice from Wonderland. this whole story was just whimsical and fun from start to finish. I have a few projects in the works, and this has given me an idea of what it was missing.

-Kit
fundoogal chapter 25 . 6/15
What happened to Ron and Hermione in the end? What did they see in the vision?
Just great!
Beautiful story, just loved it as much as I love ice Cream XD!
hpfan111 chapter 8 . 4/19
The story is good but very slow. Also the luna's development should have been more. You just threw both harry and luna head first into relationship so early in the story
fantasyinmymind chapter 25 . 3/27
Really liked the different direction with the magic. Well done!
Monster King chapter 25 . 3/19
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 25 . 3/6
Harry x Luna is my favorite ship, but this one was rather disappointing. While it did have some great moments, the Vivianne thing really ruined it. This is were going SO WELL with their training and advanced tactics. But then suddenly it was like "nah, let's give them powers out of nowhere and let them know thet will win in the end". Kind of felt like the story was done at that point, and it just sort of meant waiting until things played out in the way we already were told it would. I wouldn't say I wouldn't recommend this, decent HxL is hard to find and this is decent. But it fell short of being somrthing better.
shika93 chapter 25 . 1/31
AWESOMENESS!. LOVE IT!
Dragonchad chapter 1 . 1/10
I haven't even read a full chapter and I'm moved to tears. Your writing is descriptive and poetic.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 25 . 1/5
A good read, thanks!
jlt314 chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
While a promising HarryLuna relationship has its merits, I am rather suspicious about following a fic that tries to sell JKR's RonHermione. Now given that this is just after 4 chapters, let's see where this is going.
geekzgalore chapter 25 . 11/15/2017
Ignores canon the Rookery is gone
agdery007 chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
so far I really enjoy this story. I noticed one small inconsistency. Earlier the spell that changes Draco into a hedgehog is permanent and will be triggered anytime he uses the word mudblood or if it is used near him. However he used it in his conversation with his father with no effect?
Kat A. Coop chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
This was an excellent story; you did a wonderful job!