Reviews for Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights
Schnuff chapter 25 . 2/8
It was a nice story.
From the get go it was clear that this isn't about fighting (and reading about the few fights in this story...).
So thank you for sharing this story.
S0310 chapter 25 . 11/30/2023
Loved it. Thank you for sharing your imagination. Really sweet. Wish there was more but that’s only because it was a wrench to finish it. Again, thank you
Epeefencer chapter 23 . 2/11/2023
It's Diagonal Alley and Bludger
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2022
Susan Bones is already playing matchmaker! Children already? Looks like half the Hogwarts houses want Harry and Luna to shag!

By the way, you hit 800 reviews on September 6th, 2016. Congrats for reaching 900 reviews on November 22nd, 2022!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2022
Uh uh, no way would the Dark Lord do something so beneath him and frankly out of character as DELEGATE, and especially when it comes to the task of killing his sworn enemy!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2022
I am melting into a puddle of gelatinous goo that he is already calling her "Lu!" An adorable pet name!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2022
Oh, wait, Fred hasn't died yet. So of course George wouldn't be with Angelina Johnson just yet. It's nice that he is dating Alicia Spinnett, even if they will eventually have to break up so that George can court his dead brother's grieving girlfriend. And that sounds a lot creepier when you write it out like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2022
I love the Arthurian legend you placed in here! Although the correct spelling for the Lady of the Lake's true name can also be Viviane (also known as Nimuë).
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2022
In the words of Buddy the Elf: Edward Trunuffen! That's fun to say. Trunuffen... I assume Rita Skeeter has been sacked then?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2022
I love how Ginny is blackmailing her brother into not being a dick. Although, as someone who has written snark for Ron before, I'm actually kinda enjoying him being a smartass!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2022
Why is a man-eating plant hitting on Fred? If that isn't sexual harassment, I don't know what is! I'm not sure if there is a word for someone who gets sexually aroused by plants, but there probably is. Dendrophilia! There it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2022
Sarah Fawcett... Would it have killed you to change the first initial from an 'S' to an 'F' just so we could have Farah Fawcett drop into a Harry Potter story? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2022
OK, because it has to be asked: what the heck is muggle zither music?
moodyboy66 chapter 25 . 4/23/2022
mumphie chapter 25 . 4/10/2022
I absolutely LOVED this story! :) I enjoyed your characterizations and interactions. Your action scenes were terrific. I appreciated how you had little to no bashings of main characters, except the baddies. I'd love to see more of Vivienne and her gifts to Harry and Luna. Perhaps in another story? I haven't checked, you might have already, since this was over a decade ago. I'd like to see them exploring their new magic. You may not even be writing any more, but I'd love to read more, if you do! ;)