Reviews for Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights
Draeconin chapter 11 . 3/11
I think I'm getting a little tired of stories that only have Harry as the grunt - a hero grunt, to be sure, but a grunt nevertheless. A lot of authors seem to forget that the Sorting Hat claimed that Harry had a 'fine mind' and wanted to place him in Slytherin. Being placed in Gryffindor would not have rid him of his Slytherin traits.
On the positive side, I'm glad to see more of Luna, and that you've paired Harry with her. Again, a lot of authors, when they don't slavishly follow canon, pair him with Hermione - a rule-bound, nagging, bossy, nosy busy-body who reminds me a lot of a nicer Aunt Petunia. I just can't see how Harry would be attracted to that.
Like the plot so far, too.
Draeconin chapter 4 . 3/10
One wonders how many of your readers caught on to the name Trunuffen? LOL
Alcham of the Vael chapter 25 . 2/16
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for such an exceptional story. From beginning to end, this was truly a pleasure to read, and I am glad that you saw fit to post it.
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I'm stopping here as apparently your doing EveryMaleCharacter/EveryFemaleCharacter
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
So he begins his new group by announcing it to literally every wizard in britan. Smart harry, real smart.
Fymatdsrio chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Hey, I was just wondering why you chose to change Luna's mother's name to one not canon. It does seem a lot of fanfic authors don't use her real name. Is there a special significance?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
very, very, very cool fic! i absolutely love it :)

please keep writing awesome works like this one! (_)
praeceps29 chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
you are using skeeter but if you remember after fourth year she told her if she wrote anything else about harrys private life she would expose her as and illegal animagus
AvidReader chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Excellent story. Wish there were more, but I guess you're from the 'always leave them wanting more' school. ;-)
Someone chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
Vary good story. Well done.
Someone chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Really like this story. :)
baronesspotter chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Ooh, really good twist! This story is just amazing!
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I don't think I've read a story where Luna's beliefs are taken seriously. I think I'm really going to enjoy this story. :)
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Whoa...I think Luna is the Harry Potter equivalent of a hipster hahaha.
tchizek chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
Wow amazing story. Very AU but very good!

Tom.