Reviews for It Didn't Happen
Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Awwwesome! Dude, if you make this into a whole story you should make it with, like, the bite goin' wrong and Shawn getting animalistic tendencies, ya know? Lol. I'd TOTALLY read that!
Harknessgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
WOW this was great my 2 favorite programmes combined can u get any better.
Someone's Stephie chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Dude. So Awesome. There are no words.
Turtle Lvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was so incredibly cute! Seeing as I love both the shows this was doubly cool! As you can hopefully tell, I liked it tremendously and would like to request more... please? Keep up the fantastical job.
PrincessNothing3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Good Story. All the characters were in Character! Nicely done. Wouldn't mind seeing a second or fifth chapter. D
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love Psych and Supernatural so of course this story equals awesome to me. Now we know what happened at the Mexican Border. Who would've thought it involved the Winchester boys? Very fun, please do more!
Niente Zero chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Crisp, colorful writing. I enjoyed it very much and would definitely encourage you to work on something longer. Thanks for sharing!
Ella.Rose.x chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Excellent! The writing was great, and I think you got Shawn's personality pat. A very interesting take on the Mexico story. I would love to see more on this vein.

Good show!