Reviews for Prima Facie
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
A great interpretation of Sarah. Well done.
Golum chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It's good! Your one of the very few decent TSCC we have. I'm hoping that cancellation wont stop the exploration of Sarah's and the others characters and stories. Thanks and please write more!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Good story.

My favorite:

"That hulking frame had been as subtle as a sledgehammer, as graceless as a hurricane, but John had quickly taken to the T-101. In many ways, she knew John had adopted that terminator as the father-figure he had never had. She prayed and hoped he’d be mature enough now not to make the same type of connections with this other one".

They rarely mentioned T-101 in fanfics. I think it's wrong. After all, it was the first Terminator John saw. And the first Terminator he trusted.
cloudyailin chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I found this rather enjoyable. Well written, flows nicely, very indepth with the characters. One of the better pieces I've found in the fandom.
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Good story. Liked it alot.
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I found this very lovely. You've captured Sarah's emotions wonderfully. I've recently seen the second movie for the first time and find myself dissapointed that they haven't done much with the sheer terror that Sarah felt when she saw the T101/"Uncle Bob." You've shown that and explained more of Cameron at the same time. Wonderful work.
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great story. I really like how you write Sarah and her uneasiness regarding Cameron. I also very much enjoyed the dialogue between Cameron and Sarah. It made me laugh. Well done. I look forward to any of your future works.
pokey chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is very, very good. I think you really captured Sarah, great voice. I really enjoyed reading this. I love the little snapshot moments that show her fears.
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I like your style and your narrative flow. Little details like waking disoriented from a nightmare and the headache that starts behind the eye add a personal touch.

You've got an interesting insight about Sarah's feels regarding John trusting Machines.

Are you sure that Cameron was built by skynet?

Another question, one that I'd really like to ask the producers, but I'll settle for the smart writers and fans on this site... Why did Cameron act so convincinly like a normal social human when she first showed up in the premier and then go into autistic terminator mode starting with episode 2? I have a theory about this...
Socratic Irony chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Awe, I luv your intro, " they we're . . . but right now, none was true!" I could hear triumpet music playin' when I was reading it. Lolz, reminds me of my fic XD

I like how you analyzed the horrors of shoping, and the mother-terminator bonding.

Keep it up XD