Reviews for FAQ: Fakir & Ahiru Questions
Arica chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I don't know if this question will be answered the correct way but i have a question for Fakir. Why do you have such a hard time Admitting that you have a crush on Ahiru? We all know you do but why don't you just say it?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Question for Ahiru- have you ever had a wet dream for Fakir P.S. (Uzura is adorable)
usuyuki chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
MAKE MORE, I WANNA READ MORE FUNNY STUFF!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
i have a question! will Ahiru ever understand who she actually loves? and not be soooooo unaware nd baka (lol) about Fakirs love towards her?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
are you not writing it anymore? please finish fakir and ahiru's story... yes i can use my own imagination -_-*... but i would love to see what you came up with.. its sooo interesting :D
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Lol funny
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Me: fakir are you lovey-dovey the TRUTH FAKIR ( gives fakir a you-better-fess-up-now-or-your-dead- look :)
Evangeline chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Ahiru, Do you have any special feelings for Fakir? By that I mean do you like him as more than a friend? If no, then fakir please do not be disappointed because it's obvious she has grown to love you just as much as you love her. If yes, then GET TOGETHER ALREADY AND CONFESS YOU FUDGING FEELINGS BECAUSE THERE IS NO POINT IN HIDING YOUR FEELINGS FROM EACH OTHER! Ahem, sorry for that outburst but hehe uhmm just take what i said into consideration and I know it's hard but why should it be, Fakir? It's just those three simple words so why can't you say it to a very special girl and help her transform from a duck into a beautiful swan? Uzuru, can you please help them somehow without embarrassing them?... That is if it's possible...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Fakir why Do you call every one idiots moron and stupid? I am just surprised you have nott called soe one a . yeah answer me this also fakir. Have you falln With ahiru. If so whendid you realize it. Ahiru: whats Wilson you favorit paw day Do type is it the one the yoou and fakir danced inthe lake to Do you love dancing. And last but not least have you fallen in. Love write. both: what your last name

Love,
Princess tutu fan( i am. A grl)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Dear Fakir And duck,first Duck,Do you love Fakir?( fakir you say one word i'll track you down And smack you senseless And dont make me bring up. The time you blushed when you first found you ahiru was a real duck And worried about Her and ran after her at the lake of despair).to i have a question for uzura why Do you say zura alot. And fakir how many stories have you written about duck? You best answer. Ooh Do YOU love . does drosselmeyer annoy ya'll 'cause he annoys the heck you to me. Drosselmeyer why Douglas you have to be Skylar annoying
Love,
Fakir and ahiru fan( shut up fakir) your very predictible

P. did you lye about not seeing duck naked when you first found out. Duck was real duck. Artor shut up
Anon1010101 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Fakir- How would you feel if Ahiru got raped? On which level; 1: mad 2:terrifyingly mad 3: or so mad that the person who did it should just jump off a cliff into shark-infested waters just to escape you. Ahiru~ what is your favorite flower? (take note Fakir)
Anthea Triton chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Sorry! I meant (in the Ahiru one) if she ever was able to tell Mytho.
Anthea Triton chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Dear Fakir,

Has there ever been a time when you would like to write a tragedy such as Drosselmeyer's? If so, then would you REALLY put it to the test, and see what would happen?

Dear Ahiru,

Is there ever a time, when you still had the power of Princess Tutu, to confess your love to Mytho? (you can answer if you're truly comfortable with this question.)

And do you consider yourself getting better at ballet?
Lillith chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Fakir man the fudge nugget up and tell Ahiru you love her!You know you do!Why don't you?
Breeluv chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
i love his horible attemps to hide his love