Reviews for Calm After the Storm
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
nice
Space Odin chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
very good very deep i have no idea how you wrote all those memory scenes, they were some of the best i've ever read.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Excellent work. 10/10
ForestOfGreed chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Sorry...but it was bad. Not horrible, just bad. Your writing style just needs experience, but the story was rushed. EXTREMELY RUSHED. And the ending is much too vague. Even if there is a sequel, you should end a story as though it could stand by itself, unless it's something like an adventure against a huge enemy. For example, though I got the basic idea of the epilogue, you could have made it longer by putting who Ichigo married (it better not be Orihime). Your grammar could use some work, and you should edit your chapters. I got the impression you published it before you even reread it like you should. Of course, I hope you didn't. And who the heck is Kami? That was much too vague. I'm guessing it's an OC, though.
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
Seriously, I'm mind drooling...aka, I can't wait till I read the next chapter!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Kiegopistols*drool*
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
LIFEBLOOD!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
*swet!*

lol, Kiego is an idiot sometimes...
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I love it! I think the chalk thing was awesome!
Satosky chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Got me excited I look forward to the sequel
Siphor chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
YAY! Sequel~~! I can't wait for you to post it! I'm subscribing to you. Hold on, where's that darn button...
Siphor chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
AH! He died over 5 times! Holy crappycakes! :) Loving your story so far. This is very interesting!

I like the part when Ichigo returns home. His dad's flying kick... somethings just never change. XD
MysteriousEyez chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
That was evil on your part but it most certainly got me even more excited for the actual story! I can't wait for you to upload the sequel I need to add you to my author. I've missed quite a few sequels by other authors because I forgot to do that :S. Anywho, have a good trip (I'm so jealous your going on vacation) and I'm more than happy to give you that kick the face any time that you mentioned in your last note to me :)
Ichimaru-taicho chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, and I'll be around for a sequel.*winks*
LoveIchigo chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
I adore/love/am in awe (enough with the adjectives,neh) of this ficcy-wiccy and I cannot wait for the sequel!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »