Reviews for Calm After the Storm
MysteriousEyez chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hi I'm just curious for some reason I dont know why your story popped back in to my mind again. I'm wondering if you still plan on doing a sequel for this. I just finished re-reading this story for like the 4th time and it still leaves me wanting for more (clears throat...a sequel) :)
Yuuki-Neechan chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Amazing, absolutly loved it. just...wow.

so well written and kept me interested until the end, im about to check ur profile to see if theres a sequeal i hope there is i really wanna know it something happens like another war and if they need ichigo again. wow im actually speachless. ..amazing hug. keep writing
Neko of death chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Wow, this is quite honestly one of my most favorite Bleach stories of all time. Please please please make a sequel!
Floating-Angel chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
I like your perspective on how they won the war and Soul Society's reaction. The detailing on everyone's powers was especially cool. My only question was whether Keigo, Tatsuki, and Mizuiro's powers were accurate to canon or not since I'm not that far along yet.
misamiera chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Wow, I really like this story! Although Ichigo isn't my favorite character, I enjoyed this fic immensely.

I think a sequel would be great, by the way. :)
Rurouni209 chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
I don't know if you've been told be other reviewers already, but I don't think "shinai" is the correct term for a bamboo practice sword... I could've sworn it was a "bokken", although I might be mistaking that for a *wooden* practice sword as compared to a *bamboo* practice sword (I don't claim to be an expert in Japanese, lol)
Urahara Fan chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
I hope you put up a sequel...I really want to read more!
Bakageta chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
Oh man! This is ridiculously good! So much concentrated awesomeness that I don't know what to comment on! Characterizations were perfect given their situations! My one complaint is a simple one, I wish you wouldn't put author's notes in the middle of the story... It disrupts the flow, and while shenanigans is a wonderful word and very fitting for Keigo, I can wait until the end of the chapter to see your reasons for using it.

BUT that one minor complaint is nothing compared to the Absolute Joy that Filled My Soul when I read this.

If you write a sequel, I will watch it religiously.

~Bakageta
xShirochanx chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
D: Aw, Poor Ichi... It's over. Darn, it was good. I'd love to read a sequel if you decide to write it.

Good job! You did some dandy fine work.

-Shiro
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
just an fyi, the word is stood, not standed.
MysteriousEyez chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
OH YES a sequel would be fantastic...besides you can't just let it end with Ichigo all emo..that wont do. So sequel pwease with Ichigo troubles and triumphant return to glory...or deeper into despair w/e way you decide to write it, I'll read it!
Hyou-kun chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
There's a sequel? You amazing person! -hugs-

I really liked this story, even if I did pick it up late. xD The ending is pretty good, leaving it open or closed for a sequel. I hope there will be one though. x3

I look forward to readin' more of your stuff, and congrats on finishing! Doesn' it feel like a weight's been lifted? xD
Scarlett-Star chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
This story was so good, it deserves a sequel!
Sakiku chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
erh - this ending was kind of... sudden... Last chapter, it took you only half a page to exile Ichigo from Seireitei, and now it's already 80 years later for him?

A short chapter about the time immediately afterwards would have been nice. I can't quite believe that Ichigo accepts this decision so quietly - if he doesn't want to fight for himself, he'd at least be concerned about the others' fates. What about Ishida's, Mizuiro's, and all the other humans' reactions? What about the other shinigami's reactions (Rukia, Renji, etc.)?

And even if you skip those immediate reactions, it would have been nice if after this 80-year-time-skip, Ichigo would have at least hinted at what had happened to the others. After all, they were nakama, and I doubt that Ichigo would have forgotten about them.

The only reason I can imagine for such an abrupt ending would be that this whole story was only a prologue for another one that continues in the future where either Ichigo is once again approached by Soul Society, or where you follow his great-grandson's explorations in Soul Society.

But otherwise, this is a nice chapter, and I can really see Ichigo watching over his family. I especially liked the scene where he tells his great-grandson that, once in soul society, he will learn about the name 'Kurosaki Ichigo'. Is this a hint as to what is going to happen in the sequel?

Sakiku
KimikoElenda chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
SEQUEL! If you don't make a sequel, my head will explode! D:

Poor Ichi, he's all lonely! Why would you end the story like this? *sob*