Reviews for Calm After the Storm
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
One vote for the sequel! This was a wonderful story, and I will definitely miss it.
hu3long2 chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Please do continue with a sequel- this just cries out for one- I really want to know what's happened in SS in the past years and to all of Ichigo's comrades!

Thank you for sharing this story!
civil chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Excellent premise. well written. Looking forward to updates.
Poisonous Shade chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
This is a really great story. It's well written and exciting :D I love how close Ichigo's group is. It's really amazing.

I love it and can't wait till the next chapter! :3
xShirochanx chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Good Job! Yeah, even if it is sad I don't think it would have been as realistic if the council hadn't banned him. It's just not their style to bend for words.

You did a great job! Please update soon.

-Shiro
cola1012003 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
i really enjoyed this chappie and your writing. i could see the soul society acting in this manner and i would like to see you carry this futher. you write angst and anger so well. I could totally see soul society crawling back to ichigo and co and finding out just how idiotic they really are. can't wait for next chappie!
MysteriousEyez chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
I've been waiting for this story to update! Somehow I'm not suprised he ended up being exiled...stupid council. Yes please do a sequel I can see a war being started and they end up having to grovel at his feet for his help! Update soon!
moonlover245 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
I love this story and I hope that you keep updating reguraly
animegamemaster6 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
This chapter was amazing! I do wish that Soul Society weren't such stuck up pricks though... Shame really. Oh well. Anyway, I really liked it. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully the sequel!
mymissmochakitty chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
oh my gosh this chapter made me cry... the poor babies... it's amazing how strong they've been through what the anime and manga have shown us... it's terrifying to think how much more they will go through.
Delusional Fishies chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
You are dragging this out unnecessarily long. Makes it less interesting to read.
rampaging bookcase chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
please, please, please, PLEASE update! this story is so good! i can't wait to see the 46's reaction *smirk*

update soon,

Rampaging bookcase...or Tari-chan
Sakiku chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
Oh, please, pretty, pretty, please, continue this story! I love how you evolved everybody, power- and character-wise. Ichigo's just so - strong!

And I'm really looking forward to what he's going to do at the council meeting tormorrow - and what their reactions to his Hollow-Vizard-whatever-form will be. I'm a sucker for stories that deal with our protagonists after the war, without drifting off into romance. I hate romance, especially romance that doesn't have any plot besides romance. Your story has been a god-sent. I don't think I could deal with another IchixRuki.

Awesome story!

Sakiku
rampaging bookcase chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
O.O

intense (sp?) chapter...wow...please update soon...i love this story
Ice Silverwind chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Nice Story. The characters are quite deep and ... cliffhangers... *whimper* ... *cough* Anyway... You could probably expand on describing the scenery a bit more though your story doesn't quite need too much. The plot is unfolding very nicely...

And That's about it. (Awaiting the next chapter)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »