Reviews for 黒い
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
*sighed*

I haven't watch any OVA of KKM I think... geez

Well, Wolfram would still look good in black. I imagine him wear Japanese school black uniform like Yuuri's... he would still look great.

And Yuuri in here is so nice... :)
zen13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i just love this! it made me squeal! i can't believe im reading this again for th nth time! this is such a cute story. i hope you write more stories like this. im actually waiting for a longer story but just as sweet and fluffy as this. i'll be waiting! :*
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
:D
PuffinSunday Muffin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow! This story is just so cute! I admit I had not really reacted nor paid much thought much when I saw Wolfram wearing black in the OVA... (Although I actually had just made a peak on the OVAs since I am reserving to watch them in the future... but still... WHY HAVEN'T I NOTICED THAT WOLFRAM IS WEARING BLACK! The royal color!
And this fanfic is just so sweet! Yuuri is just so sweet in here! I really love how you had depicted him in here! Who would have thought that a wimp such as Yuuri can be this sneaky? Its like he is subtly confessing or perhaps, declaring his love for Wolfram in this story just for the sake of making Wolfram... confused?
And black really suits Wolfram!
And I really like how Wolfram... seems to be confused here... He's just cute when he is confused like that! Yuuri is just so sweet in this story!
And they really feel like very In Character! I can see this happening in the actual anime! OH MAIIII!
And ohhh, this line So lost was he in the comparison of colours that he didn't notice the secret smile gracing Yuuri's lip and the slight tightening of the fingers circling his wrist. The king was not as unaware of the implications such a colour suggested as the prince thought, but he didn't have to let Wolfram know that.
IS REALLY JUST SO AWESOME! The way you had written that line... I'm going to faint out of fangirling now!
I am so grateful to have come across this wonderfully written one shot! Thank you for writing this!
And YuuRam FTW!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love this! Thanks for sharing.
SunDawn SunDusk chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Good eyes. I never notice that Wolfram had worn black. I guess I have forgotten that little design. Haha. In fact, Yuuri didn't wear much black in that episode, did he?

I like the way you indirectly implying the depth of their relationship. :3
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I loved this! It was really cute!
wittyying chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
How sneaky of Yuuri! )

I like this!
Sammybean chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love this! :D I hate when people in fanfictions just dress Wolfram in black like it's no big thing! My favorite line is, "So lost was he in the comparison of colours that he didn’t notice the secret smile gracing Yuuri’s lip and the slight tightening of the fingers circling his wrist. The king was not as unaware of the implications such a colour suggested as the prince thought, but he didn’t have to let Wolfram know that." It really shows the depth of Yuuri's relationship with Wolfram. :)
RandomDream chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
:) Secretive, cute Yuuri.

Go YuuRam/WolfRi. :)
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i always think that black was a sexy color and when i imagine it on wolfram-

*nose bleed*

i turn into like gunter!
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
... Heheheh ...

... I love it ...
Ishka chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Cute fic. I really enjoyed it and it could definitely fit in the KKM universe.
rotzenkroitz chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
oh my goodness you're right! *squeels in giddiness*

its practically yuuram! i love you for pointing out!
luz chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
he is? i just saw another blue uniform but more glamorouus