Reviews for A Girl Named Annie
dude...Dude...DUUUDDE!
You are fucking amazing, you are just like wow. J-j-just keep doing what your doing, cause your doing it well
Phantomphaeton chapter 1 . 7/11
It's hard to believe it's your first attempt at a Twilight fic, it's written so well. I love that you don't have to bring in some poorly conceived dangerous situation to make your story interesting.
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMFG! That was adorable, esp. the last line :)
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Pretty cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I freaking loved it I wish there was more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Write more! XD
nette0602 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw so cute! I love it!
AluRiversong chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Forgive me for not signing in, I'm hopelessly lazy right now... Anyways!

I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews for this, because Annie is absolutely 100% adorable. Seriously, I love her. She's so likable, even though you don't go into detail about her. I think that's one of the reasons she is so likable though, anyways.

Very nicely done. :) Love Jacob in this too. For once, there is a Twilight fic that's not completely ANGSTY. Ugh, way too many of those. And I don't normally LIKE twilight, so good job. :)
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love it
Imaginary-Warrior chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Okay, this was just too freaking cute! I loved it! I thought it was adorable and I liked that Annie wasn't ordinary. She had some quirks to her that made her all the more likable. Nice job :)
AdelphiBahana chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Was this based on the song "Annie" by Safetysuit?

Cute story, thanks for writing it!
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww, it's cute. I loved reading it.
mianafirefly chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was really, really cute! :D

Totally adored it.
ShiroTears-and-KuroiRoses chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was absolutly amazing!

Great Job

SHIRO3
indiandancer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that was an amazing and absolutely cute one shot. I hope your write more stuff for twilight especially imprint stories! :)
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw that was so cute, great job