Reviews for I Hope
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Gah! I am blinded by the sweetness! That last scene I thought was particularly in character, and I always suspected Wilson was nervous behind his confidence...

Written very well, I love it :D
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was incredibly cute! I loved it!
TheMooney42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh man that was made out of sheer awesomeness. Loved it, really. The House-ness that it contains and the little inside look into Wilson and his soon to be relationship with Cuddles.

Awesome!
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Two thumbs up! Absolutely fantastic. I loved it. Loved it. LOVED IT!
KellyD chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aw! And I too am I sucker for the slight House/Cameron subplot.
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
OMG, have they come out with a Wilson plushie yet? Because every time I read a fic like this, I want one to squeeze to death. :D

This was beyond adorable, JB. I pretty much fell out of my chair with the "'Unless you want to make out,” comes out of my mouth and why do I keep saying that to her?'" line, as well as imagining House fishing a rose out to possibly give to Cameron. C-YUTE ;)
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
-I like that-
KristenS chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was very good. At least it is the best story I have ever seen. I can just picture it too. House was in character, so was Wilson. Great job!
MulderFiles chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
this was adorable. i am intrigued with house conning wilson out of the rose so he could stal it for cameron...will there be a story about this? i sure hope so!
daisyb10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wilson is so cute in this, I just want to pinch those gorgeous dimpled cheeks of his!

I think he'll "hit a home run" on his date with Cuddy.

Sweet, JB.