Reviews for Lost
metaphor chapter 21 . 10/14
You were pretty much my favorite Puck/Rachel author many years ago, and I also read your (fantastic, though sadly unfinished) Back to the Beginning around that time. Now that I'm finally branching out to next gen stories, you were naturally top of mind.

This was wonderful. I couldn't stop reading. At the start, I wondered if I had the stomach for a bratty 12-year-old Rose, but you immediately sucked me into the story. Your characterizations of the Weasley and Potter kids really fascinated me, and, as a Ron/Hermione fan first and foremost, I very much appreciated the way you drew them this many years removed from the battle. The love rang so true, amidst the quicksilver changes in emotion that are part and parcel of the characters as well. So good.

I'm so sad you stopped writing for the HP fandom long ago, but I'm glad to have two other long fic about the Granger-Weasleys to devour. Thanks so much!
DragonTurtle3 chapter 19 . 10/2
I can't buy into this conflict of Rose feeling a greater connection with Pansy (CC) and Monroe than her parents. I don't recall it being illustrated that Hermione and Ron didn't spend a lot of time with their kids, nor did I get a sense that Pansy was spending much time with her. I was under the impression that Pansy showed up mainly when bringing food or something to Rose. The only time I recall Rose as doing anything recreational was when Hugo showed up.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 16 . 10/2
Ron slamming that guy's head seemed like a pointless excuse for drama. Ron was saying he had to do it so no one was alerted? He could have easily used MAGIC to silence him, render him unconcious, put a container or barrier around his head, anything!
DragonTurtle3 chapter 10 . 10/1
Aren't there ways for wizards to track people down? The MoM notices exactly when and where underage magic takes place, and can even figure out when someone is living under the stairs in a cubbard. There are ways to monitor the Floo network. The Weasleys had that huge clock that registered the positions of every household member, and let them know if someone was traveling or in mortal danger. Owls will try to track down anyone just to make sure a package gets delivered. There's more stuff I could list.

But that's not me saying any of this story is implausible. But after Rose went missing, I'm surprised we didn't get scenes of attempted spell work or security measures. Plus, it would have given Hermione something much more proactive to do in those early chapters. Her casting locating spells over and over (even though kidnappers would certainly have preventative measures) would be like a parent calling their missing kid's cell phone over and over.

I didn't bring it up earlier because A) this story is written and done, so I sometimes think that me leaving any kind of review for such stories is a waste of everyone's time, and B) it should be much easier to find Hugo, since he probably hasn't taken steps to magically shield himself from being followed.
"The Myters?" Malfoy laughed. "Head of the Auror Department, and you've never heard of the Myters?"

"Who are they?"

"Men. And women, I suppose," Malfoy shrugged once more. "They're grooming a leader."

"What leader? They think they've got the next Voldemort amongst them?" Harry was dumbfounded, the idea was nearly laughable.

Did the author forget to write something in this exchange? We still don't know what these Myters ARE. Supremacists who look up to Voldemort? A crime family?
Seph37 chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
I have wanted to delve into the Next Gen fanfiction, and I am so glad that yours was the first that I read. I love the characterizations that you developed for all of the characters, especially Rose. I absolutely love her! The family drama is very well done. They all love each other but clashes are inevitable. The action with Rose's kidnapping also added some nice excitement. This story is very well written and developed. I can't wait to go read the sequel!
xavs5 chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
Wood great return of Pansy
xavs5 chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Wow that reunion with Draco was great! Awesome job recapturing those old wounds.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
i hate ron and hermione
flame7926 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Rose is sorta right to be upset, the Potter Weasleys are spoiled by society and the wizarding world does need more socialism
flame7926 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ginny, there's a real issue here and you need to stop being so selfish. And Ron, trust your kids, he'll probably be fine. Focus on the one you know is in trouble. He's old enough to make a choice.
RonKing chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Wow.. Im pleasantly surprised that Draco is your favorite character and yet you dont ship Dramione! you just earned a great deal of respect from my side.
jullee chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
i know i'm just begging for more years after you stoped writing in this universe, but the malfoys are my favourite and maybe you could write leassons learnd from their perspective? i really love this universe
yay chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
I loved this and I am definitely going to look into the sequel/
yay chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
I hope things work out for Pansy. I really, really do.