Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
i hate ron and hermione
flame7926 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Rose is sorta right to be upset, the Potter Weasleys are spoiled by society and the wizarding world does need more socialism
flame7926 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ginny, there's a real issue here and you need to stop being so selfish. And Ron, trust your kids, he'll probably be fine. Focus on the one you know is in trouble. He's old enough to make a choice.
RonKing chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Wow.. Im pleasantly surprised that Draco is your favorite character and yet you dont ship Dramione! you just earned a great deal of respect from my side.
jullee chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
i know i'm just begging for more years after you stoped writing in this universe, but the malfoys are my favourite and maybe you could write leassons learnd from their perspective? i really love this universe
yay chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
I loved this and I am definitely going to look into the sequel/
yay chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
I hope things work out for Pansy. I really, really do.
yay chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
"Monroe, the man CC lived with, was nice enough most of the time. He wasn't around as much as CC was, but that was okay. He didn't say much, but when he did, he was usually friendly enough, never mean or threatening. Rose didn't believe that CC and Monroe wanted to hurt her, though she didn't know why they'd taken her in the first place, either. She'd asked CC once, and she'd replied that it was to make people take notice. When Rose asked what people, CC told her that it was to make her parents take notice and realize what they were missing by being so involved in their jobs and in the needs of others. Rose knew what she meant. She'd always tried not to think about it like that, but the truth was that her parents were more concerned with other people than they were with her. She wasn't, after all, a Dark Wizard that needed tracking or an imprisoned magical creature with no rights. What could they possibly find of interest in her?

CC helped her put together all the pieces. This was the best situation for everyone involved. Her parents now had more time to spend on their own causes, something they occasionally had to put on hold for her and Hugo. Hugo was less trouble than she was anyway; she was, after all, the one who was constantly in trouble and constantly rowing with her parents. They both liked him more because he didn't mouth off as much as she did, and he was much more likely to simply do as they said instead of arguing the reasons behind things.

Hugo was undoubtedly happy that she was gone. After all, she was a horrible sister, constantly teasing him and bullying him. He'd told her every day since she'd been home on summer hols that he couldn't wait for her to go back to school. So surely he was pleased that it seemed as if he'd never have to worry about her again."
Her being convinced of this is completely possible and completely scary. Is CC Cho Chang? She's very sympathetic towards the Slytherin's, but doesn't seem to consider herself one of them.
Well, now we know Goyle knew something.
yay chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
While it's completely the wrong time for Ginny to be throwing a fit, it's really easy to see where she's coming from, and the poor timing just makes it seem more plausible.
yay chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Hugo went to go find Rose? Or somewhere else? So was the list a note to his parents or someone else? Well, I guess I'll find out.
yay chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Again, I'm really impressed with how realistically you're writing all the parent/child stuff.
yay chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Teddy's resentment of James is really interesting. Also, the parents actions are so typical of parents.
yay chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
They all handled this so badly, and yet so realistically...just like in the books.
yay chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
""She isn't going to ask!" Ron said hotly. "Just don't tell her." Then, with a narrow of his eyes, he added, "Ginny can't keep a secret."

"Apparently it runs in the family," Hermione interjected ruefully.
The part about Fred really helps balance this out.
yay chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
The miscommunication in this is astonishing. Also, was the second Goyle a Polyjuice version? Or was he cursed? I really want to know. This has been really interesting and nicely written thus far.