Reviews for Avenging
Ganheim chapter 42 . 9/8
Chapter 42 (4-6)
works are stored at:
[Your urls are still being eaten by QuickEdit]

Hulk had drank
Rather it was
[passive construction]

Avengers nee Kunou manservant
[Misspelling of something? Or missing words?]

He was an imbecile goodness sakes
[imbecile, for goodness sake]

Sasuke serve him

need to fumigate the entire mansion
[I suspect the hulk would’ve done that]

met with Hercules
[Heracles’ (or Hercules’)]

As you know. Shiro
[1: ‘as you know’ is an awkward que the information is something all characters should be familiar with, and lost useability before the fall of the Berlin Wall. 2: “, Shiro”]

they should be allowed to do things their way
[Are we there yet? I know there’s not agreement in this conversation, but it’s basically two talking heads complaining, there’s no character/plot/exposition development or real conflict. Even in the mouth of a character and with a dissenting character it still feels like bland preaching. That it goes on for a couple pages only emphasizes the lack of conflict and differing character emotional reaction to topics]

energy, barely wider than the blade, shot
[Unneeded commas]

It was also should have been entombed
[Awkward phrasing]

sword had. She had wanted
how he had gotten
[A lot of passive close together]

the weapon\ she had created
[weapon she created]

While quirky, I think you've turned too much to passive construction and the "low hanging fruit" of antiestablishment, attacking a straw man in lieu of having any characters within your story with enough substance to hold interest and maybe support but also having vices enough to care about rooting against.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 8/13
*crys softly* While I understand a Captain america reference when I see it, to make it the source of Ranma's powers is an insult to the effort and skill that went into getting there. To quote the recent Avengers live action; "the only thing special about you came out of a bottle".

Kodachi being Ironman is rather interesting, though her personality would much better suit Black Widow.
Nabiki would be a much better personality fit for Ironman, being a business girl, constantly noted for her intelligence, introduced originally as being very much into the idea of boys and sex, witty, sarcastic, irreverent; the only thing she doesn't have is the backing of family wealth and company, but several reboots of Tony Stark in the main 616 series, Howards business was either gone by the time Tony was in college or never existed posing Tony to more impressive heights for having had to claw his way up from the bottom through sheer grit and brilliance, much like nabiki does on a smaller scale in ranma 1/2.

Ryouga as the Hulk is funny and quite believable, and I guess ukyo as hawkeye does too, but I'd have pegged her for Ms Marvel, Wasp or maybe Black Widow given her personal background. I rather like the story you built for her, but those others just fit better.

Moose for daredevil is as you said, both logical and not avenger. Blind as he is though, Mu Tsu is still SOMEHOW a MASTER marksman. His being blind and still able to hit anything in the manga would have made for an amusing Irony having him be Hawkeye.
I suppose with how you have this set up Ku Lon is going to be 'Stick' and...Xian Pu will be Electra? Or Black Widow? hrm...

Akane and Thor is another one that instead of being and odd choice, just really BUGS me. I suppose you chose her for the Hammer. I suppose Thor has been female Twice now, having his Hammer wielded by Jane Foster on both occasions, but grr...You're adapting Ranma on multiple levels for the japanese background, why not make Akane one of the Shinto gods rather than Thor? Her personality is a pretty good fit for Izanami and their own storm god Susano. Susano's sister, Amaterasu is also ever popular and is often seen wielding both of his weapons, Kusanagi no Tsurugi and Yata no kagami.
luger 7 chapter 42 . 7/29
A most excellent chapter. party on, dude.
Sir Thames chapter 42 . 6/27
Good seeing an update. Carry on.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 6/3
Definitely an interesting concept, though ranma being reliant on drugs for his origin just seems... Wrong. I will be marathoning from here
Radio Driver chapter 42 . 5/28
Good goin, DB. Keep on keepin on.
shikome kido mi chapter 42 . 5/25
Wow. I did not expect the brutal murders of the Utena student council when I read this.

Still, it's good to see more of this, this is one of those fanfics that manages to blend action and humor quite well while homaging a wide range of materials.
Veedramon chapter 42 . 5/25
Ah well, so who got spider powers?
admiral saris chapter 42 . 5/24
Welcome back :)

Drunk giant man was funny, and it's good to see Kumo again, but the rest of the chapter was rather... I dunno, dry? Maybe I need to read the earlier chapters again to get back into the flow. Its been a while ;-)

Best regards!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 42 . 5/24
Glad to see this updating and Hulk had good humor-LOL
No one chapter 41 . 5/19
A very interesting take on Marvel and its characters. I like your take on the original heroes like Stark and Rogers without their superhero persona or alter ego and still keeping them in the story. Also, most importantly, the anime characters and their alter ego, brilliantly well done.
Good balance between humour and serious. Nice take on the anime characters and their other persona(Ryouga is perfect as Hulk).
There are a lot of things that I'd like to write and all but that would make this really long. All in all, brilliant.
BTW It's been two years since the last update. Hope you're not planning on leaving it like that. Wonder how you're planning on taking this forward, now that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is here, with their own take on the Marvel universe. Anyway, best of luck.
Zanfib chapter 24 . 2/28
Very good fic. I like how you have captured the flavor of both original stories.

However you may wish to edit chapter 24 as it has an unbroken underline tag the fills the whole chapter. Probably caused our glorious website overlords attempts to suppress links to seditious material.
swartzvald chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Has this been rewritten? It's different than I remember. Still quite good though.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
If ultron and the Vision exist, one of them should meet Chii.
luger 7 chapter 34 . 12/10/2014
Hey, dude! You should have Iron Rose call herself Iron Maiden.