Reviews for One Thing At a Time
CharlieBoneFan chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Great story!
Sierra-Renee chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Sooo...okay. Why hasn't he realized that if you fix the past, you can change..the..future? I mean, maybe he just in his feelings right now but, dang Nightwing! Pull it TOGETHER!
NorthernLights94 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Well it's six years late but I really love this story! I was just going through Teen Titan fanfics and this is probably one of my favorite ones! You did a great job with this! So even though it's six years late...great story!
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
That was so sweet! I love it! It's really cute!

Arigato!

Saki
Eve Royal chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
'appalauds'

Poor Nightwing. He tried so hard... He really, really did.

And poor Robin. He tries too. He's just an emotional blockhead, is all.

Eve
Strawberry White Tiger chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
i loved this! its realy good :)
Edwardjustproposed chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
i love it! very good, except that 16 year old starfire kissing, what, 36 year old robin is...wierd picture.
bbbbbbbbbooooooooo chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
aw... that was so cute! and sad but happy at the ending! hope you make more stories in the future!

michy-chan :D
Raven of Alaska chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Well, alls well that ends well. The future is not written in stone. For this couple, it seems the future is a very bright one.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
jessica.brooke chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Aww... ~adds to favorites~
Lelila chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
This was a great story! Whenever I watch that episode, I expect Nightwing to kiss Starfire before she goes back through the portal. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

You do a great job showing both Starfire and Nightwing's angst. It would have been very cool to see this expanded even more; maybe have Starfire waver a little and stay a few days with Nightwing.

Which brings me to my biggest criticism: All of your author's notes bemoan the fact that you're not getting any reviews. Reviews are great, no doubt, and yes, I ask for them too, but, at the end of the day, you should write because you like to; because you like living in the world that the story takes place in. You obviously have a good grasp of these characters, which tells me that you like living in the Teen Titans universe, so keep writing! You'll gain satisfaction from that alone. The more you write, the more people will read, and the more reviews you'll get!
nadiagirl chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
I loved the story it was awsome
tennisgal456 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
dont stop writing, it is an awesome fic, and dont do it for yourself, do it for those like myself who enjoy taking the time to read. please! *pouty face* you just have to give people time. and as far as the bunny revolt, i am *cough* secretly going to be stategizing one. *evil laugh*

i cant believe its over now, but i do hope you will write more.

onto the review:

wouldnt sending back star to her present and his past be ok because if she fixed them from splitting up, then he would have a future starfire in his present time. sorry if that didnt make sense.

and *urgh* my grammatical side is kicking in. cant control. . .it. argh. ok you just mispelled computer, and im sure it was a typing error and nothing more.

lol one more thing i dont think bb stands for breast it made me die and fall out of my chair in laughter though.

i ove how you manage to get into the characters heads. you have a knack for writing.

yay *happily dancing around the room* good ending and so hapy! lol sorry too much sugar.

well a triple thank you for taking the time to write this story. i hope that there are many more to come.

keep it up
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Aw! How sweet! U finshed already? NICE JOB! I really liked it!
kerricarri chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Love how Starfire could have held back on the Nightwing details in the episode. It's something I haven't thought of before, but quite likely given the circumstances. Robin was...great. His hesitation, he fear, his attitude. It was sweet. They're so adorable together here! And a pensive Starfire is great, especially with her introspective running around with the nature of Robin's feelings towards her. Her misunderstanding of Robin's reluctance to confirm whether that he liked her was in character, and I liked the analogy you used of playing hide and seek. Needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the nature of this fic.