Reviews for La Tua Cantante
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
pls continue the story i would love if u continue soon pls!

big fan!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
awesome story cant wait 4 next chappy
pinksummer909 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
HA thats what edward gets! this is great, and well written :) i love it
Soon to be vamp chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
plz plz plz update this is so good keep going i need to know what happens i luv the drama drama drama.

xoxo
v1cky84 chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
I hope you'll update again soon. This is a great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
This is an awesome story!

I love it so much. Please continue it!

I completely understand what it's like to lose inspiration for a story- just look at all the half-finished crap i have on my profile- but please tell me that hasn't happened with this story, because then I'll be really upset! [

I love this a lot, pleaeaease update soon!

-Purty
Nashi chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Well if you ever write on this story again I'm interested to see were it goes... I liked the way you described her amnesia, and the way her slowly memory slowly returned.
Waffled Flambe chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Wow, this story is absolutely incredible! I just found it a few days ago using the search engine, and I'm glad it did! I've thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this story (though Chapter 6: Transition almost caused me to throw my mouse at my monitor XD). It was really interesting to see Bella's journey and how she overcame her amnesia, and the idea of her gaining her memories back while drowning was great; it really was like she was seeing her life flash before her eyes - her life with Edward.

As much as I want to know what happens next (you have NO idea), seeing things from Edward's point of view probably helped me understand him better in this story.

To answer your questions from the last chapter:

1. I think I'd like to see Edward earn Bella's love again, he got off too easy in New Moon ;D

2. Screw Jacob XDD Well, he can have *some* closure with Bella, I guess _

3. I'd eventually like to see the rest of the family again, but for now Bella and Edward need some alone time :]

Wonderful story, can't wait to see the next chapter! D
imagine.me.free chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Very, very good story; :D I cant wait to read more!

Keep up the awesome work and update soon! :]
Yummy Marshmallows chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I loved Edward's POV. Please update really soon~
kitteh lova chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
nice story.
beautiful ink chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
great chapter! continue!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
This chapter was so great! His POV perfectly!

Sad and painful. Beautiful. I love it.

Yay yay yay yay. I love it.
Juliang chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
WOW. I'm so glad that you decided to continue after a few months! *hugs* I think this chapter is really creative. Its nice to read from Edward's POV for a change. Well, I do hope that you will continue the story for the next chapter. Plz try your best to update before the end of the summer. ~ Your Truly, Juli
Vanessa L chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
YAY! i can't wait for the next capter! but i guess i have to.:) edward's point of view was cool. is he going to be around to see bella and jacob?

love