Reviews for Head Master
lovergyrl100 chapter 1 . 4/28
I can't believe I actually liked it. I feel like a weirdo who deserves to be in hell
alpha wolfstar chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
God, I'm a weirdo. I actually read this stuff. And I actually like it. Damn.
Chas chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
i think that was highly erotic..wish I had gone to hogwarts
Level80paladin chapter 1 . 10/23/2013

Nonono
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Congradulations, you win
Loved it chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just read this outloud at school, and I have a raging hard on, any young draco's wanna have some fun?
Missing My Sailor chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I read this on a dare... I'm thoroughly freaked out now... Nicely written though and I do love smut fics... It's just this pairing... it's so... I don't even have words for it...
Winky2323 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh gosh that was amazing xD
IThinkIMayBeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
...What did I just read? Pretty good, and I liked the notes and warning
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
AHHH! YOU SICKO! Save me the seat next to you in Hell, it's gonna be fun. I'm more than a little disturbed by the fact I actually enjoyed reading this. Eep, yeah, can you save that seat pronto? I will definitely be joining you there, what with the amount of your fics I read. Thanks for being an amazing author, and sharing your talent.
Krymsan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I thought this was awesome. I thought, hey why not branch out a bit and try some weird pairing. I am going to that special kind of hell, the one also reserved for people who talk during movies.
rowenaravenclaw94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
good merlin! lmao. that was possibly the most disturbing and hilarious thing i have ever read! lulzzzzz. so amazing! i died of laughter when dumbledore said "they don't call me the head master for nothing"... LOL. priceless. plus, "cannibal" by ke$ha was playing on my itunes while i was reading this. so funny... i love your fics! :P

xoxo, rowenaravenclaw94
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Holyfreakin'crap...Dx I think my brain just turned to mush.

The smut's amazingly hot...but imagining his wrinkly skin, (and his beard getting in the way! Did you even THINK about that? XD) kinda turned me off...which surprises me, because then I actually got turned on, if only for a second. o.o
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I found this sexy. Dumbles saying 'ass' worried me, but only because it's an Americanism! The 'lollipop' comment is disconcertingly believable, considering,as it reflects his confectionary obsession. Bravo.
Leilani chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It was enough to make me aroused
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »