Reviews for The Search for the Smashers Continues
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
lol breaking my own rules lol
Razzkat chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh, wow…good one, Yoshizilla! I can only imagine how long this must have taken you…it takes me weeks to write half as much! XD Well, I definitely thought it was good. You divided up the time between the separate groups well, and actually, although you did switch between present and past tense (usually, I saw to keep it in one tense or the other), it actually worked well here, with the present tense giving it a more first-hand feel. The action was very well done; you always do that well. The read actually went by quite quickly! I think my favorite parts were the action with legendaries, anything with Mario (gasp! You actually use Mario? -cries happily?-), and of course Samus coming in in the end. ;D My only complaint are that there were a couple of grammatical errors here and there. For example:

["Yeah, Peppy. Way to be stupid when we're going down a deep and dark cavern." Yoshi remarked, rolling his eyes.], there should actually be a comma instead of a period at the end of quotes, so it would be ["Yeah, Peppy. Way to be stupid when we're going down a deep and dark cavern," Yoshi remarked, rolling his eyes.]

["Well, how are we going to get out of here, then? We just can't pop to live randomly," He explained, tapping his right foot.], the ‘h’ in the 'he' should be lowercase, so it is ["Well, how are we going to get out of here, then? We just can't pop to live randomly," he explained, tapping his right foot.] There were just a couple of those here and there, though. Oh, wow, the ending was very dark and foreboding…which makes me want the next one soon! Very nice job, Yoshizilla, congrats on 200, and good luck writing!
Hmm chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I love how you think 200 fanfics make you a good writer. Most of your stories are shit, let's be honest.

But I have to say, considering what I've read before from you, this is 100% better then your other pathetic one shots. Keep writing like this story, it's very good.
The Unkown One chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
If Mario used Fludd they could have stood a chance great story and chapter Yoshizilla there is only one thing that could stop the two legends Rayquza.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
... ... ...

Man. Congratulations on your two hundredth fanfic, Yoshi-Z! :D You finally did it, and you managed to incorporate more action this time around! Though I am curious to see what environmental damage may happen due to Groudon and Kyogre's fight, I hope the other Smashers manage to make it through safely and defeat the evil Shadow Figures! Can't wait for part 3! _
The Bowser Monster chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Alright! Ben was used! I can't think of a last name for him. If you are going to make another fic like this, please use Ben to help them. I mean heck, he hunts the demons that work for Sly-pan. I also hope you read chapter 44 of my story. To avoid confusion, that strange shadow figure isn't Sly-pan. I tell everyone who he is in another story. Anyway, I hope you get the next part added soon!
The GamerSwordsman chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow congratulations on the 200th fanfic. And boy that was a long one. I could barely read it all. So yeah I kind skiped some parts here and there. But I'll read the rest tomorrow I think my eyes need to rest from looking at the computer late at night.

Oh yeah thanks for the help on Lucario info. I hope that sounds right.
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
You... Are a totally amazing author. 200.

Seriously, how many other authors are on this site that have that many stories?

And to top it all of this story is... Just... too good to describe, I think.

You are awesome.

Oh yeah, I'm reviewing first!