Reviews for Nor The Battle To The Strong or Operation FRACTURE
Elie de Rosen chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Awesome! This is definitely the best action fanfic I've read on the KND page. It makes me want to write a story myself...not to mention go out and do something heroic.
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
This story was really cool and well written im gonna show all my friends this fan fic...well done

replica 141 signing out
wolfdog127 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
OMG OMG OMG THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!

I LOVED IT!

SSO GOD!
Misha Ten chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Wow, great story! I just wanted to see their reaction when #4 told them how he broke his arm. That seemed to be.. painful.

And I wanted to correct something: if "O Fin" is in portuguese, it's like this: "O FIM", with M.

I know cause I'm brazilian

Good bye, till the next fanfic!
loser with a pen chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Easily one of the best fics, I've ever read and I read a lot. It hits the plot wonderfully and I'm sort of sad that I hadn't read it earlier...lost time, sigh. Take it as a compliment, because I don't sigh for much. :)
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
wow. If Mr Warburton could still hire you as a scriptwriter for KND, ho so would. Even if it meant bumping up the age rating just a little.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Marvelous job here!

De veras que te volaste la barda, chavo! Excelente historia. Muy buena descripción, sobre todo cuando los instintos de Wally lo ponen en ese estado de ira primitiva; creo que sin Kuki para mantenerlo más o menos lúcido, hubiera perdido toda su humanidad cuando enfrentó a los De La Otra Cuadra y posiblemente los hubiera dejado como a los gatos.

Keep the good writing.
cynthiana 210 chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Are you going to write another one?Cause, if so, I'm waiting!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
SUPER fic! So many details, and emotions, especially with seeing red stuff! I even can say passionate, Wally suprely can kick ass!

I also adored the romantic part in the epilogue with ALL the girls. It was a really clever idea. I still wonder how Wally managed to retrieve the information... hehe But I suppose that is your little secret.

Why didn't you call fic Operation Impossible? LOL
Poohbear98366 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Wow, that was a very cute story! I loved every paragraph, every chapter. It felt like I was actually watching an episode rather than reading a fanfic. Excellent job.

*bam* you've been faved! :P