Reviews for My First and Final Fantasy: Pilot
Amylou11987 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Im reading this again for the second time and im all ready hooked !
Lady Mariha chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Hell YEA! I'm off to part 2 now. It's awesome, otherwise I wouldn't have read the complete story.
MangaFreak3 chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
You know... i realized i'm rereading your story from the first story. I'm tempted to read the second story again but then it's kinda long, so i'll go ahead and read part III...
Terikel chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Mmh, good old times. The first fanfiction I've ever read, and it's still so ridiculous good that I can't stop smiling while reading about Rayne's antics.

I'm sorry I've not written a review in such a long time, but it was my final year and I didn't have a lot of time because of the exams, and afterwards I just wasn't in the mood for another Bleach story. Your Final Fantasy Fanfictions are still the best in my opinion. )

And since it's a lot of work to find a good piece of work amongst all those bad fics that are sadly lurking on this site, I'm gladly enjoying my favourite fiction again. I like Rayne, and I love Auron. Heck, I even love Braska and Jecht when you're writing them! xD

Uhm... well, now I stop rambling. I justed wanted to tell you how much I love your stories and how happy I am to read such good fanfictions. )
Amekoryuu chapter 20 . 4/26/2008
I just love your stories~ The way that you write the char's are the best.
Terikel chapter 20 . 3/10/2008
Well, I hope you will approve the fact that I only registered to write a review and add you to my favorites. And I can tell you that english is not my best language, still I could'nt stop reading your great story, using sometimes a dictionary xD

Well, I really hope too you understand everything I write

The most important thing is surely that I really, really love this story. I began it and coudn't stop until the end. You made me laugh and also cry.

Although my english isn't the best, I can tell that you're a really great writer and, thanks to you, I didn't learn a thing for my english test tommorow. (But what matters, I practised english while I was reading this)

So, tomoorow, after I'll get home, I will probably start your other story

Go on like this!
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
this is a great story i really want to read the next one. when are you going to write it im really looking forward to it.
Phsi-Masamune chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
That was...amazing! You truely have a talent for writing! There were some areas that could have been improved a bit, but that gets better over time the more you write. Over all, I'd say good work!

So... Whens the sequel?
Icebox Plums chapter 20 . 2/10/2008
Excellent ending. And even if she's a bit lacking now, you've got more to write to work that out. Character development, after all, is the backbone of a story. So keep writing / posting... by the way, how long did this take you? If you can keep a good pace, expect many more reviews from moi.

-nohaydeque-
Not Jack Frost chapter 20 . 2/10/2008
This is... Great. Stunning. Unexpected. The plot twist of the year nomination.

And I just love your writing style.

Also, This fic demands a sequel.

Best wishes!
LeonFan2k3 chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Not bad. I like the idea. Introducing the OC for a couple chapters before actually getting into the game parts. Keep going.
Icebox Plums chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
I like it - well-written and with a fresh idea of the "sucked-in" story. The one thing I really don't like is the protagonist's name... Rayne. It's a bit cliche for me, honestly. I think if you would give her a more natural name, less readers would think she was a (dreaded) Mary-Sue.

I was awfully disappointed when this was a note and not another chapter. (hint-hint?)

-nohaydeque-
Triforce Guardian chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
It sounds pretty interesting, judging from what I've read. This could be a really awesome story, so I say go for it.
Not Jack Frost chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Hee-ho!

Great start. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!