Reviews for Mint Chocolate Chip
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story!

Thanx!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww that is so cute to have them like that! I like the dynamic between them. The ice cream bit was funny and I guess that telling him got him to stop yelling.

Question: If Casey found out the news the day Derek returned then why was the flashback set a couple of months ago? S
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
haha, cute. i really liked it. :)
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very nice! Casey's freakout was very in character, and I really liked the last line. Well done!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
loved it update soon
chinkybaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
it's soo OOC but sweet too..

ice cream! yum! yum!
they're only words chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Yay, you wrote again! It was good! Can't wait for your chapter story to start!
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh Tara, this was so good! (And mint chocolate chip just happens to be my favorite ice cream)

I can just see Derek coming in all made because she didn't show and then her telling him and..., well you wrote it just like I would imagine it would happen.

You seriously need to do more of this. Your writing is wonderful.

I'm adding it to my favorite stories as we speak!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Interesting story. I just wish you'd write a sequal to it - explain how the rest of the family take the news and how Casey and Derek will work it out.

Great job!
coolbeanie chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Is this a story or a oneshot? Either way, I thought is was adorable! I loved it! The ending was perfect, and I don't think it's too OOC at all. I loved how he touched her stomach for some reason, it just fit so well. Great job!
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
TARA! OMG, so worth the wait. So cute. Seriously. I don't think it was ooc, I would expect Casey to act so nervous. And Derek coming in at the end was so great- and I loved the last line. Great job!

Now you know I'm expecting more soon!

*Favorited*
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I didn't think it was OOC. I thought it was very much IC in fact. Derek would totally be making cracks about ice cream to calm Casey's baby panic and to cover up his own.

I liked this a lot.
Alexandra Dawn chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
A great one-shot, I do have to say!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
haha. awesome. I love it. Very cute and dasey. Nicely done. Its 5 am and i refused to sleep seeing this in my alerts. haha. im nuts. XD
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hahaha, that was so cute! Leave it to Casey to let Derek know like that.

Chica