Reviews for Sweeney Todd: Madness, Vengence, Redemption
kappagurl chapter 5 . 3/15
davy jones...
tori chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
OMG! i loved it! this is the best fanfiction of Sweenett I've ever read! You should consider profesional writing.
SmoothSinger chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Your lyrics are great in that they make sense, but since you are merely typing lyrics based on sondheim's previous works, you must stick with the pattern he uses in rhythm.
friska-freak chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
good luck in the show! :D
Ratty Darling chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh smashing idea.
TheDreamChaser chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
WOW! they are so mean

ill punch them for being rude and i hate victoria
TheDreamChaser chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
does puddlemere are soo rude like come on ill punch them attack my bunnies
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
my name is larissa OMG!
BloodofthePen chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
GAH! I believe I have heard THAT proposal before. In "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" I do believe. LOL Oh, dear... what is Lindsey going to do?

Another lovely chapter. Heehee drunken puddlemere. I loved this little exchange:

"Emily glared at Johanna and whispered, “I don’t like you.”

“Keep talking about my sister the way you have and I might not like you either.”" Wonderful

Please update again soon!
bloodsuckingbeauty17 chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
OMFG! HE REMINDS ME OF THIS KID WHO KEEPS ASKING ME OUT BUT NEVER TAKES A HINT! poor Lindsey- i can relate 100%!
whyistherumgone chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
rofl I love the part when they're all dancing! I actually started laughing out loud! Awesome job! Poor Linsey! I can't wait to see what happens!

Congrats on your project and the choir! :)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
This makes so much more sense since I read the prequal. Lindsey is awesome.
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
o i'm waiting.
crosbyfan21 chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
Uh oh... poor Johanna. That guy sounds like a creep. Hope everything turns out okay. Loved the chapter :)
BloodofthePen chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
lol Awkward.

Hm... I can't wait to see where this goes, and I love the name "Puddlemere"... it's delightfully absurd!