Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
GinnyPotter95 chapter 62 . 8/25/2014
Oh my fucking god. This fanfic is just so amazing. I read it the past three days and sometimes i really was so close to just cry, but gladly i didn't. This is written so realistic, I felt with them. I understood each reaction and I wouldn't know how I would react. Hopefully this won't happen to me in near future... I absolutely love how the siblings take care of each other. God I don't really know what to say beside that this is just so amazing. It's rare to find such good stories that are so long and finished :)
Thank you for writing it :) it was great to read it, but also very sad.
Ginny :)
Biniani chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
You should name Bill and Fleur's baby Alazne because it means miracle
kahpfan chapter 62 . 9/1/2013
Revisited this story after a number of years - just as good as I remember so true, so genuine and so heartfelt. Something that struck me - ,Molly sitting in Arthur's chair my Nan did that when my Grandad, her husband of almost 55 years, partner of almost 60 years, died 6 years ago. A wonderfully sensitively written story tears still pouring down my face as I type yet at the same time it's uplifting seeing the way you get the family moving through their grief and helping each other. So true to life!
irishbrat1966 chapter 62 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for a beautiful story...that made me cry with every chapter. It isn't easy for an author to pull emotions out of me, as my kids will attest to. Still, you managed it. Definitely a job well done. :)
pressontoknow chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Oh my word, if I had allowed myself to I would have cried my eyes out reading this chapter. As it was I just read a sentence at a time and let myself calm down in between. :( Fantastic writing.
ilioveharrypotter chapter 32 . 2/21/2013
This is amazing, I normally only read stories where Ron/Hermione are the main characters as I tend to get bored in fics that feature so many sub-plots and characters but your's is amazing! I love how you keep everyone in character but at the same time, you really explore their characters and have obviously given a lot of thought to how every character would react in this situation. Of course, I love all the Ron and Hermione parts and I think how Ron told George they were engaged was very sweet :) I love this! Well done
JacquelynMarie chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
I think I start crying anytime Fred is brought up. It is a constant reminder of what they have already lost, and how much losing Arthur is going to affect them. :'(
93 Diagon Alley chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Oh man. So I was going through all my stories that I have on alert, and apparently, I'm behind on this story 16 chapters, but I needed to re-read this before reading the new stuff...and I don't think I can even make it that far tonight. I got this far, but I've cried so much I've been through 4 tissues, and have a headache...I'd forgotten how sad and how well-written this was. It really is a brilliant story, and I have no idea how I'm going to get through the rest of it...or when I'll have time to just sit down and cry while I read it.

Oy. You're too good at this, apparently, if I'm crying this hard...
MuggleCreator chapter 62 . 10/11/2012
Awwwww.
Thank you. Will have to investigate the SU a bit more... I jumped on the online bandwagon late, so have been able to benefit a little more from Jo's wisdom. Pottermore helps too!
But this is brill. It made me think of my vague memories of my Grandpa's cancer. I was five when it died, but it took him longer than Arthur, which was worse for him in a way.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 62 . 10/6/2012
Oh wow! I know it's been four years, but better late than never.

I love this story. It's so sad. You did a great job describing their grief in different ways. It must have been so hard to lose Arthur. I love the Weasley family.

Job well done. I loved it!
TroyWeb chapter 62 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for writing such a heartfelt story about the Weasley family.
Forgeandgredrock chapter 62 . 5/22/2011
This isnt the first time ive read this amazing story, yet i still spent most of it in tears! your writing was so incredible and believible!
travellingisme chapter 62 . 1/19/2011
This is one of the most well writen stories on this site. I found myself in tears on more than one occasion. Specifically when the did they did the eulogy because it reminded of when I was 9 and had to do one for my grandpa.
Bluerain22 chapter 62 . 1/8/2011
Very sweet ending. Sad but good story. Thanks for sharing.
Bluerain22 chapter 37 . 1/7/2011
I was hoping and wishing for a miracle...
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »