Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/28
Good for them. I am glad JKR didn't kill off Arthur. I just wished she had used him properly. I am still upset she killed off Hedwig. Putting her in a cage was stupid. Letting her fly she would have made it. Especially if they had sent her off that morning.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28
Excellent start.
Villyviking chapter 60 . 3/16
y
Saniya chapter 34 . 3/2
Fabulously written chapter. You have shown the world that Ron is not just Harry's sidekick but a true hero in his own sense. I just loved the way you wrote about what Aurthur said to Ron. It was just wonderful. I am loving every bit of the story. It is shaping up really really well. Well done!
Saniya chapter 34 . 3/2
Fabulously written chapter. You have shown the world that Ron is not just Harry's sidekick but a true hero in his own sense. I just loved the way you wrote about what Aurthur talked to Ron. Its a wonderful story. Loving every bit of it. Well done!
It was BEAUTIFUL !
WeasleyObsession chapter 62 . 10/18/2015
wow. this was amazing..but sad, especially the funeral chapters. I got so into it I read it in two days. nice job
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
I knew she was pregnant the moment you said the smell of coffee made her queasy. The fic has been lovely so far, I've even shed a few tears- which is something I've never done over a fic. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
iheartrontoo chapter 62 . 7/12/2015
Beautiful. Sad, moving, realistic story with excellent characterisation.
iheartrontoo chapter 37 . 7/11/2015
I'm crying. And I hardly ever cry, so that's quiet an achievement. That was so sad. Beautifully written.
iheartrontoo chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Beautifully sad chapter. I love the interaction between the Weasley children.
iheartrontoo chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
So sad. Beautifully written. Your characterisation is amazing. I was nearly in tears
xDivashell24x chapter 62 . 4/29/2015
Loved this story! Heartbreaking in places but written so realistically!
xDivashell24x chapter 37 . 4/29/2015
I love this story. It is so well written and so believable it actually could've happened following on from the Harry Potter books. The characters are like what JKR wrote!
But this chapter has actually killed me. Cried so much reading this. poor Molly!
GinnyPotter95 chapter 62 . 8/25/2014
Oh my fucking god. This fanfic is just so amazing. I read it the past three days and sometimes i really was so close to just cry, but gladly i didn't. This is written so realistic, I felt with them. I understood each reaction and I wouldn't know how I would react. Hopefully this won't happen to me in near future... I absolutely love how the siblings take care of each other. God I don't really know what to say beside that this is just so amazing. It's rare to find such good stories that are so long and finished :)
Thank you for writing it :) it was great to read it, but also very sad.
Ginny :)