Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
lemonwedges4 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Love it!

Update soon!
DaphneD chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Why is it that women always feel bad things beforehand? It's a kind of curse I suppose.

Fleur is absolutely lovely in this one with her convincing herself to stay strong for Bill's sake.

I can't wait to read Charlie's chapter.
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
That was great chapter. So sad though.
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Well, if this is what a simple PM from me can do, I'll send you one hourly... Absolutely brilliant. I love Fleur almost more than I love Bill in this - how she's the one who's worried beforehand and how she wants to help Bill, but he won't let her. But Bill is marvellous here too. The line "He had to hold onto this one last image of his oldest child before he changed his world forever" broke me up, so did the line about Arthur should know his grandchildren (is Victoire born yet in this AU?) So true, and so sad. Fantastic, can't wait for more... Write all night again today, and bother any papers you should be grading!
Elledreamer chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Aw no that was sad! (In a good way lol). Oh you write so well, it's just so brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Elle xx
Dodger Gilmore chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I think you got Bill totally right. He would feel responsible for everyone, making sure he didn't break down in front of his parents so that he wouldn't worry them, trying to be strong for them and worrying about his siblings.

And this line: “He’s supposed to know his grandchildren.” Just heart-breaking.

Can't wait for more!
kyrandiana chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
this is good i cant wait for more please update again real soon
ElfGuard48 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Stumbled onto your story and I love what you have written so far. I truly hope you up date again Thank you
Cassandra's Cross chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Parents aren't supposed to be human, are they? I can so relate to this chapter, but on a different level than Bill's experience. Several years ago I was diagnosed with a serious illness which, so far at least, is under control. But its ultimate potential is something my grown son has yet to acknowledge. I don't think he really wants to believe that I'm mortal, so for Bill, being slapped in the face with the fact of his father's mortality this way. . . Well, he's in shock is what it seems like to me. I'm glad he was able to break down with Fleur (lovely dedication to Katy, by the way - and very appropriate!) but I think he has a long way to go before it really hits him. I'm almost dreading an update, but at the same time I'm very eager to read more.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Oh, Molly. I feel worse for her than I do for him. It's always harder on the ones left behind. She was the louder and more assertive of the two, but Arthur was always her rock. How will she bear this? I was right after all. This is breaking my heart.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh, man. I have a feeling this is going to break my heart. Actually, it's more than just a feeling. I'm almost positive it will. I love Arthur. I always have, and this is just heartrending. Poor Molly! When is this supposed to take place? Post Battle of Hogwarts, obviously, but is it after the Epilogue? Before it? Beautifully written, but just. . . wow! I'm almost afraid to read more. I will, though.
chocoluvr chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Good chapter with Molly and Arthur discussing how they're going to tell the kids about Arthur's prognosis, will you have Fred make an appearance in this story? Will you have them make some hard decisions about his care, like if they go to a muggle doctor he may lose all of his magical ability but he gets to live or his life can be prolonged but that he wouldn't recognize any of his loved ones or be aware of his surrondings. I can see either Harry or Hermione suggesting he go see a muggle specialist.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
This chapter was really touching, even though I have a feeling this will get even better as the children get in too. Hope you'll update soon!
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
If Arthur's dying I can see the two of them going to a Muggle doctor for a second opinion, though it sounds like he has a brain tumor. Maybe Teddy is related to a brain surgeon who operated on a wizarding toddler almost twenty years ago and knows about their world and was in the Daily Prophet for operating on this toddler.
JUJUChick16 chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
What the bloody HELL! Is it a tumor or something. I must know! PLEASE UPDATE!
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »