Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
The Mad Writer chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
No, I heard that info before. I thought there might have been something else that I had missed.
thealycat chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
im too anxious. i want to find out what the diagnosis is lol.
Aria Gray chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
This is such an original idea. I love it!
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Admit it, MBP, it was I that brought on this fic, with the idea for my fic. Just admit it, and it will all be good, I promise.

Haha, Just kidding, wow, I am retarded. You're clicking out of this review right now, and you are going to stop reading my story.

Anyways..Not being retarded anymore..I like this idea, and it's really sad so far. :( Can't wait to read the next.

Btw, what interview was this, and what part of it inspired the story?
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Wow thats good! what's wrong with Mr. Weasley? I cant wait for more!
nick chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
good but sad
teacher123 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I'm glad I'm not in Arthur's and Molly's shoes. I would not want to have to tell their children what they are about to tell them. To tell you the truth though I think it would be easier to tell their children all at one time. But I guess it would be overwhelming for them. Well I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Thei is unbearably sad Steph. I love it, but it's SO sad. I love how they are both trying to be strong for each other. I like the idea of going down the kids in age order, but I hope they're going to be quick about it, because no one will be able to talk to Ginny otherwise...
Elledreamer chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Aww no I can tell that this fic is going to be sad - which I can't wait for! I can tell this is going to be really good!

Elle xx
DaphneD chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Now we know there's going to be at least 6 more chapters. Jolly good!

(What a loving couple they are, aren't they? They deserve getting old together with their innumerable grandkids around them. Don't you think so?)

A very good transitional chapter and great set up for heartbreak!

Update soon!
The Mad Writer chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
So what information did JKR reveal that brought about this plot bunny?
teacher123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I cried through this chapter. I could feel Authur's and Molly's pain. I can also relate to how the kids will feel since I lost my dad a few years ago. I can't wait to see how the story plays out.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This chapter was a bit short in my opinion and you didn't really get into the story. But as a preview of what to come, it works, because I'm really curious now as to how this story will play out and I'm looking forward to reading it. Hope you'll update soon!
thealycat chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aww that was soo sad! (you know what i mean lol) hope you post more soon!
DaphneD chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh, no! NO! Weasley heartbreak is most likely going to give me heartache.

But still.., I can't wait to read more.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 Next »