Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
NLaddict chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
that was a great ending, loved the story!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
A perfect ending, Steph. Sad, but filled with hope. Everyone is going to be all right. I LOVED the banana peel and the lights going out on Harry & Ginny's honeymoon. And the flowers on the graves was the most appropriate thing I can imagine. Well done, kudos, and bravo!
teacher123 chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
A great way to end the story, but I am sad that it ended.
Moonprincess92 chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
This story has been amazing right from the start. I loved this epilogue, and i loved the rest. You're a brilliant writer, shot. D
Elledreamer chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
Yay! It's done! Aww It was so lovely, kind of bittersweet, but I think it was great that it focussed on their wedding, it really seemed to work well, and I adored the ending!

This fic has been absolutely amazing, I've really loved it!

Elle xx
GrandmaBeth chapter 62 . 11/17/2008
Thank You! That was wonderful! Grandma
Kittyboosmom chapter 62 . 11/16/2008
Thank you for a wonderful story. I know you're probably glad to have it finished so you can get to other things, but I'm kind of sorry it's ended. I enjoyed it so much! Hope to see more of your stories soon.
Toffrox33 chapter 62 . 11/16/2008
Aw! That was awesome! I've enjoyed this story so much and the ending was fantastic!

Don't worry about the slow update, it happens to eberyone! :P

Keep writing!

Toff.x
Flo chapter 61 . 11/13/2008
Hi! I love your story and the others of course. This one made me cry. you're such a wonderful author! Even if it's sad, I think it is beautiffully written. I will continue to read your stories.

When do you plan to update and post the epilogue?

Keep writing!
sarahfeliciam chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Congrats on almost finishing this masterpiece! I've read from the begining but now I finally have an account I'm so excited to tell you how much I admire it! Keep it up..We need an epilogue! Thanks so much for this amazing story! i love Arthur to death and the way you wained him down into the sick-distressed-father is perfect! You've done a beautiful job and you can tell you've kept your head on your shoulders. Not to much emotion on your fave characters but, rather, the flow of the story is beautiful! Again thank you so much! And epilogue...soon...please? ))
LilysMommy chapter 61 . 11/4/2008
I absolutely love this story. I'm sorry I didn't review any of the other chapters, but I just couldn't seem to make myself stop in order to review. This story has made me cry so many times over that it's ridicules. And I really think that JKR would be very impressed by the way that you took the characters & an idea that she had thought about & completely transformed it into a story that I think all HP fans would enjoy reading. Even if it sad, it

s still VERY good. And besides, the HP series isn't exactly all warm & fuzzy anyways. I'm sorry that this story is almost over, I guess that I need to go read another one of your stories now!
miss sophie potter chapter 61 . 10/24/2008
. NOW!Please?

:)'s 's,

Sophie
pshhhh yeahh chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
oh. my. God.

i cried. i really did, and only at this chapter. At this line:

"And then he realized she wasn’t looking at Ginny. Harry sat with his head in his hands."

I broke down.

I...I...

oh, harry.
JUJUChick16 chapter 61 . 9/8/2008
FANTASTIC! Sorry for the late review but I have terribly busy. Great job! I hope to read more!
chocoluvr chapter 61 . 9/5/2008
Good chapter in showing the preparations and Ginny & Harry's wedding.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »