Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
TroyWeb chapter 62 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for writing such a heartfelt story about the Weasley family.
Forgeandgredrock chapter 62 . 5/22/2011
This isnt the first time ive read this amazing story, yet i still spent most of it in tears! your writing was so incredible and believible!
travellingisme chapter 62 . 1/19/2011
This is one of the most well writen stories on this site. I found myself in tears on more than one occasion. Specifically when the did they did the eulogy because it reminded of when I was 9 and had to do one for my grandpa.
Bluerain22 chapter 62 . 1/8/2011
Very sweet ending. Sad but good story. Thanks for sharing.
Bluerain22 chapter 37 . 1/7/2011
I was hoping and wishing for a miracle...
Bluerain22 chapter 30 . 1/7/2011
This is it, the chapther that got tears streaming down my face. I don't know why I decided to read a story about a sick and dying father... you write it very well.
Bluerain22 chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
I don't know what is more sad, this whole story or this chapter specifically! Aww :(
Dimcairien chapter 62 . 10/23/2010
Despite this being sort of an AU story, this has got to be one of thee best fics I've read here. I cant really describe how I was feeling during the whole thing with Arthur's illness, but I understood, to a degree, what the Weasley family was going to. My grandpa passed away from cancer when I was twelve, so I know what it's like to have a close relative not recognize you. It's one of the worst things that can happen.

This was a very emotional story and I think you captured it exceptionally well. Now I'm off to go look at some of your other stories. Keep writing. Yours great at it.
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Heart-breaking, but written very well and naturally.
emeraldchickpea chapter 37 . 8/2/2010
Sitting here crying my eyes out. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
echoing noise chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
ohhh. ohhh, still crying. i love harry. am i even allowed to be this sad? well said.
echoing noise chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
no, no, no. it's so sad...
echoing noise chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
really crying now. best job so far.
echoing noise chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
ok, so not crying now. doesn't mean it's not good.
echoing noise chapter 6 . 7/11/2010