Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
still crying.
echoing noise chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
crying, now.
REALSTEEL chapter 27 . 7/3/2010
by far the best part so far! Percy is aAMAZING!
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 62 . 6/17/2010
This was a...Well I cant say enjoyable, because it was very sad, but it was a GREAT story to read! I loved it!
wrappedinharry chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
I know emotion is getting in the way of common sense at this time, and it is perfectly understandable, of course. But I wish one of them might have come up with the observation that Fleur was well and truly pregnant before they got the terrible news about Arthur.

These latest chapters have been very wearing on the tear ducts.
wrappedinharry chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
So Harry isn't one of the people whom Ron would open up to? You seem to have a different perspective of their relationship to what I have. But that seems to be the way of things in this story.
wrappedinharry chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
This chapter really brought home to me just how hard Ginny can be. I can't believe she is even putting Quidditch before her family at a time like this and the fact that she could not see just how upsat Harry is and why boggles my mind.

There is such a thing as compassionate leave but she would rather run away and leave Harry by himself. It seems she puts Quidditch above her boyfriend and her family. And even if she does go to practice, why can't she Apparate home every night? It's a bloody game, not the armed forces!

I'm sorry, but even when she came seemed to realise just how upset HArry was, she didn't rallysoften all that much. It was him who came to her. She said she was wrong to have said what she did, but that was after he challenged her about it.

I'd better shut up, I think. In case you can't tell, I am a Harry fan. And usually a Harry and Ginny fan, but she seems rather blase about her boyfriend in this.
wrappedinharry chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
"You're supposed to be with me," he whispered into her hair. "No one will ever think otherwise."... then why didn't Ron realise that she wasn't right next to him for the whole time they were at Bills? Even when everyone sat silently for the whole time Charlie and Bill were gone, Harry and Hermione were an island a little off from the Weasley mainland. Bill included Fleur though.
wrappedinharry chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
I do not think two years is long enough for them all to have come to terms with the fact that 7 is now 6. I lost my sister nearly two years ago and when I think of us collectively (there were 6 of us and now 5), my sister is still very much a part of us. You don't put a dead sibling aside. And after all, Arthur went and told Fred the news, didn't he? I would think that George would be gratified that Charlie still considers Fred to be a part of them all.

I am sure the news that Fleur is pregnant will cheer Bill up temporarily, until he realises that his father will never know his grandchild. I gather she is pregnant... the little hints you have been dropping are telling.

wrappedinharry chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
I know this is a Weasley family tragedy, but not one person addressed Harry or Hermione, or included them in the general discussion, not even the relevent partners. Do they not think that these two might be grieving too?
wrappedinharry chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
Two questions I have forgotten to ask in previous reviews... 1) why is Charlie at Hogwarts and 2) why is he sleeping on the couch when Shell Cottage (according to canon) sports 3 bedrooms. (Griphook had commandeered one and Hermione and Luna slept in the other, while Ron, Harry and Dean slept in the lounge.)

I would think that Ron would have included how scared and upset he had been when they thought Arthur would die after the snake attack and also when they thought Harry was dead, but seeing Shell cottage obviously brought the memory of Hermione's torture back.

Harry seems to be shoved a bit to the sidelines here.

wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
Muggle Tumours and how to Cure Them... by Gilderoy Lockhart! Surely you jest? Even Ron isn't that foolish. Lockhart didn't know anything much about anything magical, so why would he know about anything Muggle. Even in his preoccupied state, I would have thought Ron might remember this.

It was nice to see Ron and Ginny comforting each other. It might have been wise for Hermione not to be quite so business-like. I do wonder why Ron was so angry at Hermione for mentioning Bill in front of Ginny and Harry (and he didn't even know that Ginny was there until he bumped into her.)

Another excellent chapter.

wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Poor Harry. As if he hasn't lost enough people that he loves. You described his reaction perfectly. Ginny's 'all together' attitude was a bit of a surprise, but she redeemed herself once she and Harry got back to the Burrow.

They should bring their wedding forward so that Arthur can be there to see his daughter married to his surrogate son. Not easy to do at short notice, I know.

wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
This really would have been much easier on Molly and Arthur if they had told all the kids together. And then they would have all been there for each other too.

This is so hard for all, not that it could ever be easy.

Ron and Hermione's reaction's were perfect though. It really is a shame that Ron has been indocrinated with the idea his whole life that he needs to hide his emotions. Something I feel the twins were probably responsible for to a large degree. I imagine they were the ones he interacted with the most because Bill and Charlie would have been too old to worry about the little ones and Percy would always have been busy with his books. Plus Ginny would have been a tough little scrapper, I think.

wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
I don't suppose you want to keep on reading about how depressing this is, but the fact that it is so well done is what makes me keep reading. The reactions of all the members of the family so far are spot on, and I can't wait for Ron and Ginny, and hence, Harry.

1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »