Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
wrappedinharry chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
What a wonderful chapter. It was a brilliant resolution to the problem of informing George and also showed us just how much a part of this family Fred still is. And Arthur still stuck to the chronological telling.

Beautifully written.

wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
This just gets harder and harder! Not for the usual reading with fanfic... appalling writing... but because of the subject matter. But you are doing a wonderful job. I can only imagine how hard this must have been for you to write. I have never managed to kill off any of my favourite characters in my fics, other than the one's already disposed of in canon.

wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Another hazy read from after Bill and Charlie went back to the Burrow together. But well done.

I was wondering why you left George off the list of 'when to tell'. Surely they haven't decided 'not' to tell him at all. As if all the others could know and it remain a secret. And what about the inevitable end? But people in this situation do not think entirely clearly, I imagine.

wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Funny the differing ways we perceive characters. I always imagine Charlie to be a gentle, easy-tempered person, traits necessary to be able to look after dragons because they would sense hostility and aggression.

Still, your Charlie was rather aggressive here, wasn't he. Of course, everyone reacts differently to bad news.

wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Well, it has started and it is going to be very hard reading each chapter through a hazy curtain of tears. When Bill said 'he is supposed to know his Grandchildren', that was the beginning of the deluge. (Now my eyes are hurting.)

But speaking of grandchildren... where is Victoire? She was bortn on the first anniversary of the battle of Hogwarts (according to the entry for Bill Weasley in the HP Lexicon) Obviously you have changed that as well.

And what did Bill mean when he said Harry didn't need to be there? Did you mean he didn't need to be there for Ron when he is told, or that he isn't family enough to need to be there at all?

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This is a situation I have never experienced myself, not with so close a spouse, and I cannot imagine how Molly must be feeling. It must be agony, for both of them really. And Arthur must be so afraid. But each is trying to be strong for the other.

I said it last review. How could you do it? I adore Arthur!

wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OK, you have me sucked in, but I really don't know if I can bear to read about Arthur dying. JK couldn't bear to kill him off, but you have taken up the challenge. How could you? LOL

Excellent first chapter. Am eager to read more, but morbidly so. It will be heart breaking.

EriEka127 chapter 62 . 5/18/2010
Emotional, well-written, and all around fantastic piece of work.
Tribblelet chapter 62 . 3/20/2010
I sniffled my way through every chapter! Wonderfully done.
lintyyy chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
This story has made my eyes well up so many times already. The emotions is conveyed so very well. Kudos!

Wonderfully written story, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Good story so far. I know I want to read more of it!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 46 . 10/30/2009
I know it hasnt finished and its been ages since it has been finished, but I just wanted to say that I have nbever ever cired at a story before I read yours, Its brilliant, and sad and wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time, You've managed to stir emotions in people and myself that we'd probably never new.

Your story shows the the true meaning of family and the reality of life into a fiction that turns it into a reality of truth.

It is simply amazing .

ncis-lady chapter 62 . 8/18/2009
Well... what can I say that you possibly don't know yet? This story was probably the saddest story I've ever read (and you know how I always cry my eyes out when it comes to Fred stories), yet it was also a special story for a special, wonderful family. You portrayed them perfectly, you sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions with this one, and I can't say just how glad I am that I read this. You know, there are different kinds of stories: there are those that you read, like, and when they're over it was just another story on the list. And then there are stories like yours, those that make you feel not only for, but with the characters, that touch your heart because there's so much truth in them, and that make you think about your own life and somehow teach you something important. That's what this story is like. From time to time I found words in here that hit my heart and that made me think about my life, well you know about my mum and all I want to say is that actually 2 weeks ago I found myself at the graveyard for the first time in a very long time, and I can't help but think that it was also because this story made me reflect on certain things. And I can't thank you enough for this.

A masterpiece, really.

x
ncis-lady chapter 61 . 8/18/2009
Thank you so much... for this absolutely perfect wedding chapter... for making me cry again... for mentioning Arthur and Fred in the right way at the right times... for making me think about things I've never thought about before... thank you. x
ncis-lady chapter 60 . 8/18/2009
Aw that was simply perfect. Simple proofs are the tears on my cheeks and the smile on my face. :) I could SO picture Bill being the worried daddy, and who could blame him? It was great that he told Charlie first, that showed a lot about their relationship. They may fight at times but they know they can always count on each other.

Fleur's and Bill's dialogue had me in tears, that was just so beautiful to read. I can't imagine just how wonderful it must be like to see your baby for the first time, but I know quite a lot of pregnant girls and one of them just had her baby recently, and well... I guess there are just no words to describe it.

I was so proud of Bill when he told his family (hehe and thumbs up for George's comment on the baby's looks), and I'm so so happy for him! Finally a chapter that ended on a completely happy note ;)
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »