Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
ncis-lady chapter 59 . 8/18/2009
I loved how George took control of the situation and made Bill go to see Molly. And it was good that George showed him that it's normal to feel this way, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I felt sorry for Bill when he spoke to Ginny, it must be so hard to admit that, this time, he can't help her.
ncis-lady chapter 58 . 8/18/2009
Good old Hagrid! (I'm repeating myself there, right?) Again he found exactly the right words for Charlie.

"It was always so good to see each other again after some time apart. One little touch was sometimes all it took." I could relate to this so much! Very true! (My boyfriend has been in England for almost 4 weeks now and I'm counting the days ;)) I really liked this scene with Ginny and Harry, although I sometimes still see them as little kids and have to remind myself that they're adults now ;)

I'm so glad that Charlie opened up to Eleri. He needed to get this all out of his head and sometimes you just can't tell your family, but need to speak to someone else.

Oh dear, I guess I was right in thinking that Bill wouldn't actually like Ginny's idea... I see trouble coming up again!
ncis-lady chapter 57 . 8/18/2009
Uh well, at least Charlie allowed Eleri to come into his room... but they definitely need to have a proper talk!

I smiled when Ron told Hermione that he loves her, it was about time he said it! It's a shame that the sad thoughts caught up with them so fast!

I actually like the idea of Molly walking Ginny down the aisle. Somehow I think that if Bill does it, he might feel pushed into the father's role again.
ncis-lady chapter 56 . 8/18/2009
I loved those conversations, both Ron/George and Hermione/Katie. I think it was good for Hermione to hear that she's not the only one who has to go through this, Katie does know what it's like. I'm also glad that George could pass Katie's words on to Ron. They really are quite alike, and I think it's nice that George can be there for his little brother.
ncis-lady chapter 55 . 8/18/2009
That was an interesting conversation between Hermione and Neville, I liked it. The cases couldn't be more different but somehow he was just the right person for her to talk to.

I'm also glad that Ron found the courage to apologize for pushing Hermione away. He should have said that much earlier!

Oh Eleri's there now, that's gonna be interesting!
ncis-lady chapter 54 . 8/18/2009
As you might have expected, this part about George and Katie made me get pretty teary-eyed. Again I felt so sorry for George, I guess you can never really get over a loss such as that of your twin, and although he does his best and seems to cope most of the time, he sometimes just can't fight this feeling of loneliness. He has his family, his friends, but in moments like that with Bill and Charlie, it's just too much to take. I'm so glad that he decided to go to Katie, and I'm even happier about the kiss ;) George's words about him wishing to be with Fred and Arthur made me well up, he can't possibly mean it the way that sounds? I really hope Katie will be able to give him the support he needs.
ncis-lady chapter 53 . 8/18/2009
I think it was good that Bill said what he said. There's nothing wrong, and although Charlie might be annoyed (or disappointed) at first, he will soon understand his older brother.
ncis-lady chapter 52 . 8/18/2009
I'm so glad that Harry was able to make Ron see sense about Molly's leaving. Well, this is Ron we're talking about, I almost expected him to have a go at his mum. That just doesn't make it right. I think it was a wise decision of Hermione to let Harry talk to Ron, after all, he is his best friend and - as Ron finally realized - Harry does know what it's like.
ncis-lady chapter 51 . 8/17/2009
Oh I'm so glad that Charlie decided to contact Eleri. it's been a while since I read "Charlie's return" but I really liked Eleri. I hope she can help him. I'm still worried about that boy!
ncis-lady chapter 50 . 8/17/2009
I felt so sorry for Molly, it's good that she has another adult - someone who has been in her situation - to lean on for a chnage.

I can't believe Charlie just said that, oh this boy has a knack of chosing the wrong words at the wrong moment...
ncis-lady chapter 49 . 8/17/2009
Woohoo Katie's back! :) I really hope George will owl her soon ;) I'm glad Percy is better for now. But now I'm worried about Charlie - oh will it ever stop? ;)

Oh damn it, as much I want to keep on reading, I need to get some work done now. I haven't done anything all day except for dragging myself to the shop to get a pizza as a hangover cure LOL I feel fine now so no more excuses, duty's calling! Gonna read more tonight!
ncis-lady chapter 48 . 8/17/2009
Aw poor George... he reminded me very much of Bill in this chapter. It's good that Lee was there to talk to him. "I can't lose somebody else right now." - that broke my heart. No he can't - but he won't.
ncis-lady chapter 47 . 8/17/2009
Oh how can you speak of Firewhiskey when I'm still nursing a hangover? (it's 3pm by the way lol)

Seriously, I like the idea of all of them sitting outside, and it's good that they managed to talk about Arthur without getting too sad. Well, not immediately at least.

I'm very worried about Percy now though...
ncis-lady chapter 46 . 8/17/2009
Hermione's parents seemed really nice, I'm glad they came for the funeral.

I could totally picture the atmosphere in the living room, and it made me quite sad. The Burrow just isn't supposed to be this way...
ncis-lady chapter 45 . 8/17/2009
Will there ever be a chapter again that will NOT make me cry? Because this one just did it again. Arthur really was the dad Harry never had, and although it's not comparable to the feelings of his "real" family, I'm sure it hurts just as much.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »