Reviews for Weasley Family Heartbreak
Hermione09Weasley chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
i almost cried! this is so sad but i cant stop reading! keep writing!
The Coffee Gladiator chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
Very good and still incredible This story makes me feel even more badly for the Weasleys than I already did, and I thought that was impossible after Fred. Great job!
FinnFiona chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
well, I found my stomach clenching in anticipation for poor Ron-I can tell it was hard for you to tell him, so to speak... I can see him getting all closed off-but something about the way he left mysteriously (where *did* he go?) and then his return, well, it felt a bit off to me, to be honest. but the ending was very sweet and sad... dear, dear... more soon, I hope!
stertalert chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
WOW! I'm kind of a tragedy junkie and this is amazing! By the way, shouldn't there be one grandchild by now? I know you said you were pulling away from the cannon a little, so that might be part of it. Regardless, amazing story!
kay2164 chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
Poor George! Poor Molly! Poor Weasleys! This so heart wrenching, (but in a well written and irresistible way!) Can't wait until the next chapter!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
I have a feeling there will be more repurcussions from Ron. He tends to do things in a very large way, and so I'm sure this isn't the end of it, just as it wasn't the end for the others. Now I'm dying to know how Ginny is going to take it. Daddy's little girl, after all. And Harry too. Arthur is really the only father he's ever known. It'll be like losing his dad, and maybe Sirius as well, all over again. Are Harry & Ginny already married in this scenario? And I can't believe you wrote this in just one day. It's taking me forever to slog through my next chapter and I haven't got anything half as good as this to show for it yet. Keep 'em coming, please!
Elledreamer chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
Aww that was amazing. I was so looking forward to this chapter and it totally lived up to expectations. I think you wrote Ron's reaction so well, I think you captured it - and his character just right. That was so emotional. Well done!

Elle xx
teacher123 chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
Great chapter. Ron took it better than I thought. I was half expecting him to start throwing things or something. I can't wait to read more.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Well, I'm really glad they didn't go through with not telling him - that wouldn't have made anything easier on him. It's much better that he knows, much better. Even if it's painful.

You were right, this chapter was extremely sad. Molly and Arthur are just supposed to be together, always... And the Weasley family can't stand losing another member. You're mean, but in a beautiful and very well-written and addicting way...

I'm very much looking forward to Ron next! Please hurry!
JUJUChick16 chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
That was great just beautiful! I definately need a moment after that. It was so beautiful and sad and perfect. Great Work!
chocoluvr chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Good chapter, with Fleur trying to make Bill feel better though she may not understand British customs. Looks like they're going to try to comfort Charlie.
FlorenceMontgomery chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
So sad! Theres no hope in this chapter :-(

After "Still Left Behind" was finished i felt really bad, because i loved this story so much, but all your stories are great! I actually NEED them!
dancegirl01mom chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
another heartwrenching chapter. well written, loved the scene with the brothers! update soon please, I'll keep the tissues next to the computer!
Moonprincess92 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Aw, damnit. I am not looking forward to seeing how Ron and Ginny take this. And Harry and Hermione i suppose. Shot, i loved it. D
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
You update too fast! Bah!

Jk lol, I have like..NO time to write lately, and it's making me angry, I wanna post the next chapter but stupid school _

These last few chapters were great, they make me tear up, darn you. It's really sad, though, and I can't wait to read the rest.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »