Reviews for A Rival Story
StarElsie chapter 11 . 6/20
update soon please
SakuraLuck chapter 10 . 6/17
THOSE WORDS ARE SO IMPORTANT
'You have no right to force it on him'
SakuraLuck chapter 9 . 6/17
MitanixHikaru
o YOU CANT STOP ME
I prefer this to stay gen, or later crossover into slash once their older.
notsofrilly chapter 11 . 4/25
When I first saw this story, I looked at the author and recognized you from the stormphoenix!harry fic. I didn't read this fic before because I wasn't interested in HnG. Thanks for writing and i hope you update your stories eventually.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 1/25
You spelled Touya's name wrong, it's not Toya, Its Touya, just telling because it got my attention.
HitomiFeito chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Is this ever going to be updated ? It'd be a shame if it wasnt since its so good
YazzyFic chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
HAHA! Yessssssssssssss. Yesssss. I love friendship jealously. (probably because I can relate to it so much.) his chapter was super hilarious. This fic is also really well written! I hope you continue it soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Can I just mention how much I love your interpretation of Hikaru's dad here? There are so many fanfics that portray him as some guy just one rung below Satan on the ladder of evil, and I'm frankly overjoyed to find one that finally shows him as a great guy. There's no need to have abusive/distant parents in order to have a character who is independent and self-sufficient. I also find this story very interesting; although it unfortunately feels as though something has been lost (it mostly stems from the fact that Hikaru and Akira's relationship started off so well, rather than with the slew of misunderstandings and frustrations it was rife with canonically), it isn't an overall deterrent to the story, as the writing is well done and interesting, and the focus on alternative characters (such as Hikaru's and Akira's fathers) makes for unique and special interactions between characters. Well done!
Tsuki no Tsuki chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Please contine! The story is very thrilling and well written as well as interesting and awesome.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Nice story.
1sunfun
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
please continue this story...i am really interested in knowing what happens next
mamita chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I love this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru that fool is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, because when that this has already gone, but there are not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds, hehe, i like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I do not like the couple Akira and Hikaru, though not dislike me, do not hit much despite However, for me the only rival of Hikaru is Sai, Touya and although others are not so bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
RustedEagleWings chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Exciting story! I hope to see more soon!
emily chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Lol read one if your comment replies abt how someone assumed Akira was gay. I thought the exact same thing xD and this chapter also somewhat implies that Akira was kind of jealous (is it just me?) abt tsuitsui and kaga being so friendly towards Hikaru.