Reviews for The Ruler and the String
Chill chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I laughed so hard at this! I could see all of them doing that! Soooo funny!
NekoNinja-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow... I feel for Sakura. This half way happened to me once. Stupid boys that can't figure out that the person in from of them is FEMALE! haha. It was a great story.
Ciny chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
HAHA! A measuring contest ... creative! Kakashi outshines them again.
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Haha! Sai and Naruto would totally do this. I wonder how they managed to drag Sasuke into it, though. And Kakashi is even funnier. ;)

Thanks for the laughs!
Tergar chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hm... I am struck speechless. There is only one way to summarize this. wtf? Fun to read anyway.
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Poor Sakura. .; Though I think her reaction probably would have been a bit more...violent. haha.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm confused about the bet; were they betting to see if he could shut her up/stop her from beating them to death, or about... uh... dimensions... ick, poor Sakura must be scarred.
hellerii chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ah, so this is the bet mentioned in your current story? Nice :)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Crude, but effective method on the part of Kakashi. I find it amusing he was the only one worrying about Sakura seeing his...measurements.

Very cute Team Seven moment. Thank you for sharing!

Michelle
Uzuki-Kun chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Interesting concept. As for Sai and Naruto doing it...definitely. Sasuke? Well...he lost the bet before he even unzipped his pants. Kakashi? That's just too funny. As for Sakura...well, let's not go there. Anyways, great little oneshot, funny in and of itself!
yotada chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
OMG! This is halarious!

Not to mention original. Really goes to show that Guys will forever be guys, no matter how deadly a shinobi you are haha

GO Kakashi! Wow!
KakashiSukiDaYo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, if I were Sakura I'd looked at Kakashi's- ehm... you know what, don't you? ;)

And I'm still waiting to see Kakashi maskless due to my review to "The Distraction"...
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
HAHAHAHA! Simple, but freakin' hilarious! You go, Kakashi-sensei! :o) ::too bad, Sakura, that was your chance!::
10000 Dead Roses chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Can't... breathe...laughing...too...hard! Loved it! I would've killed them o the spot- who needs to yell and scream first?
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
*snickers* so awkward but so funny!