Reviews for Cuddle
Kate chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Ive read a lot of fanfics for these two but this one is my favorite i love it! Very well done!
Thego chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
"When I know, I'll certainly tell you, Mrs. Lovett," he said hoarsely. XDXD Cuuuuuuute.

Adorable story. (:
Melanie3356 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is so cute. :)
Marvelous.Mirana.of.Marmoreal chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
"Then why're you still laying here?"

"When I know, I'll certainly tell you, Mrs. Lovett," he said hoarsely.

Out this whole thing, I'm almost ashamed to tell you that this is my favorite part xD

I lovedd this! The sweet hope at the end is so perfect :D Wonderful job!
SlytherinPrincess2359 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is such a sweet story! Oh Sweeney, when you actually put some effort into it, you can be so nice...
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love the way Mrs. Lovett was trying to sneak into Mr. Todd's embrace without him noticing, but waking after him so he knew anyway. I also love the way the tone of this changes from tragic when she's acknowledging that Mr. Todd will never be the same as Mr. Barker, to comic when she's sliding into his arms.

A wonderful story. :)
unamuerte chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You really captured Sweeney's character in this fic. I just love the tragi-comic mood, Mrs Lovett sneakily stealing into his embrace, and of course Sweeney Todd missing nothing. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to build the deadened atmosphere of the shop and of course even in Mrs lovett's romantic fantasies Mr Todd is hopelessly damaged. A beautifully constructed, thought-out and superbly written fic.
Sweenettlvr chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
amazing! I loved it :D Kept everyone in character and was just.. very sweet :D
PeninhandST chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Reading this fanfiction warmed my heart dearly. It made me wish they really had lived in the film and ended up together, so it almost makes me feel sad for them as well. You're a fantastic writer. The characters, descriptions and actions were down to perfection. Kudos to you.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is brilliant.

I Lovett!

:D
Ratty Darling chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I foubd this on Deviant Art!

I loved this and your drawing!

:D
MovedFromSite chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That's so sweet. I like the last line you used; perfect.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Ooh, I may sound annoyng to people who hate them, but I enjoy Sweenett/Toddett/Loveodd stories. They are so great, I love seeing them together for once, thank you. Keep on going.
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Haha! Oh, the ending was so cute! I had to "Aw" out loud XD And I'm still grinning... This was so in-character and adorable... I don't even really know what to say, except that it was wonderful :P

Your description of Sweeney sleeping was so utterly perfect. I can imagine the hard lines of his face being erased when he sleeps, the only time that he can't keep his expression guarded. The way you described it made me want to just cuddle him, heh. Pretty adorable XD

-C.C. :)
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
lovely. i absolutely loved this. nicew work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »