Reviews for You're So Silent
Aw, great story C:
0-Aika-0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aw cute!
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I think you did an increadible job as portraying Raven's empath abilities. They must be really annoying at times.

Yes I can see her and Jericho getting along very well.

A nice story.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
fantastic story, better authors note (no offense)

'Jericho is so chill. I wonder if he’s rockin’ the gange…'

'He can’t talk, he has cool hair and in the comics, he and Raven were tight.'

:D you just made my day
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Okay, you get a cookie for doing a Jericho fic! Go you!
MadPhysics chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love Jericho stories. I think your right about how the make a good ship.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
this is good.
KTHunter chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I like your writing style. It's very descriptive, and you seem to have a good grasp of Raven's ability to read emotions. I look forward to more of your TT work.
Saint H chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Most people will say no, he's not rocking the Ganja.

Me and my stories say, yes. Along with many other things.

Of course, my Jericho is very loud despite being mute. But there you go.

Good job, liked the use of Raven's empathy, its not something people usually go all in depth on.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Snuggly-sweet ending! I liked it!
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like how deep you delved into Raven's emotions, and the descriptivenes. It almost seemed to have texture. Is this a one shot? (I'd kinda like to see more of this.)
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I didn't quite understand what Jericho does at the end of this, but I love the idea that Jericho is the (cliched way of putting it) calm after, before, and during the storm of energy that is BB and the other Titans.

Raven's characterization here is decidedly teenager-y, and I adore that. You keep true to her, but also show her immaturity, which is not something a lot of people can manage.

I thought that you missed the mark a little by not expanding on all of your ideas. You have some great stuff here that needs a little more expansion in order to be fully appreciated, mostly in Raven's narration of the locations of the other Titans in the room. I want to see her perspective on each of them, or at least the more interesting ones she chooses to note. A sentence is fitting, at any rate.

Overall, I enjoyed myself immensely. Thanks for using Jericho. ;)

Strong work.

Keep writing!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Jericho is really chill. There aren't enough stories about him out there, so I was really happy to see this one. I do wish people would delve deeper into him, like they do with the other titans.

He and Raven were tight in the comics, weren't they? I forgot about that, actually. They would get along though. She likes the silence. And he's so cool. He's never obnoxious or annoying, and you described his emotions perfectly. His kind of triumpth would be slow and quiet as opposed to, say, Kid Flash's, who would be loud and blaring.

All in all, really really good. I smiled a bit at the hinted pairings. Speedy and Kole? And did I see a little bit of Raven and Kid Flash in there?

Ah well, great job, going to go check out some of your other stuff now, since I liked this so much (instead of doing my homework O.o).
BoxofChocolates chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice. Personally i like this paring.