Reviews for Wrapped Around Your Finger
Hotgirlow chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
hey i can't wait till this is updated.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
*Chuckles apprecitivly.*

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Selenehekate chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Lol, great chapter! James is such an idiot!
scrambledangel chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
I love your stories! I'm reading them both together to get each side :) You're a great writer- very creative but good god your spelling and grammar is atrocious! I'm not saying this to be mean, but because it detracts from your brilliant story and makes it difficult to understand when you leave words out or misspell them- my point is, I'd be happy to revise them for you so you can repost- you're the creative talent and I'm the technical talent, let's work together! I'm way better than spellcheck anyday ;D either way, keep up the good work!
notwritten chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Reading this chapter has been enjoyable, and it is a fine one at that. Keep smiling. :-)
Soccergirl0388 chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Keep up the good work!
debjunk chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Oh, I absolutely agree with you. Snape will have an apprentice. Yay, you updated! I know, life's busy, but I do enjoy your writing. I'm sorry, but Hermione should have hexed that prat before she stormed out of his office. What nerve. And he doesn't know Hermione at all if he thinks he can intimidate her that way. Have a great day!
Someone aka Me chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
This is good! I love it so far! It's great!

(*_*)
wingnutdawn chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Interesting development, but I suspect that lawyer is on thin ice. what if he was exposed as trying to coerce Hermione into marrying him by witholding her money.

If he threatened to declare her a witch it wouldn't matter as most other muggles would think of him as balmy and think he was trying to steal her inheritance.
wingsrookie chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
oh my gosh! it's been ages! please update! I've gone into withdrawls from missing new updates on this story!
lindajrjt chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
I find this to be a rather interesting story so far although I do prefer 3rd person POV. This story is definitely sad so far; but I hope happiness will be found soon. I think my favorite person so far is how you portray the grandmother. That is really neat and I hope there is more of her in the story. Please update soon and thanks.
Selenehekate chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Great job, I really loved the end of this chapter! Please update as soon as you have the time!

-Selene
Evelyns Journey chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
That is very sad... Poor Hermione, I know how she feels, the poor girl... Perhaps she will find someone who will heal her. Perhaps.

I hope you update soon! I really want to find out what happens. This is an excellent story

UPDATE! Thanxkbai -
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
notwritten chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Interesting, and winsome chapter you have written today. May you continue to enjoy writing, and that you will not get writers block. Have a good, and interesting day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-) Could you please write more if you have the time and if your muse is working for you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »