Reviews for Ax to Grind
maddpappy chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Its been a while but i loved the show. You did a fantastic job of usage, sentence structure, and plot. I loved the idea and thought you correctly portrayed the characters. This is the most fluid writing I've seen, and even with a passionate moment, everything else remained strong. This is some really good talent. Keep up the writing, even if just for fun.
Cyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved the explanation of why Beth did the bibbity bop with Josef - that he was who she really desired and the Black Crystal just brough that out in her. Superb! I would suggest one thing here though, most negligees would not be long enough to brush against someone's calve, would they? I guess if you were really short, like munchkin sized then maybe...
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, you broke Mick's heart. But this was quite sexy.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Well, it is well written and very different. Beth better be sure it is Josef that she wants.
Mistyjay chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Phew! Loved it even though my heart went out to Mick. Very well written.
Just a Blank Space chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was great. Love Josef!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was fantastic! I loved it! This should not just be a one shot- go for the gold! Make this a story! I loved the whole thing and I think you could take this so far! I'd be an avid reader! Please consider making this a story and if you do, which I am really really rallying for, message me to let me know...please! I hope to be hearing from you, Caitlin
LinnyLibrarian chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It was strangely good but I think there needs to me something more. It needs to continue, so that it doesn't end with her being alone, cause that just sucks.
splashgrl34 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
wow thats good. Moonlights my fav show. Josefs a hottie but i luv Mick though. keep up the good work! its awesome
NeteleJala chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
He he! Love it!
Creeper J chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
really sad. it didn't seem like Josef wanted her all that much. He was just in it for pleasure. Poor Mick!
nevverlands chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was amazing! You should seriously consider making this into a short story!
shell36799 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
its good.
BluRaven22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
O I like this story you must continue! Update soon. -Michelle
Mamashirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow... that's all I can say... WOW in a good way