Reviews for Harmonious
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
The ending made me sad too! But you are so good with these two. Even your fluffy stuff isn't too OOC. This look into Sweeney's soul The way he went to Mrs. Lovett for comfort was so sweet! And I could totally picture her looking at him all she liked, thinking, 'Did he just HUG me?" You are a far better writer than you give yourself credit for!
Pineapplepie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
She do not know how right she is...
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really don't know what to say. I'm speechless. The whole thing was perfect. Your word choices created very beautiful imagery, and the whole thing was sadly poetic. The characterisation was spot on, and the ending was so ironic. Beautiful work.
hail-oxford chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ah the last line! The irony...

'"Look at me," he commands, and she does just that, taking it as permission to look at him as much as she pleases.'

I like that sentence quite a lot. Good stuff! I must go read the rest of your Toddett stories now... *loves*
Asami Shepard chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aw I love the ending. And the whole story too! I've read like all of your stories, actually. You have some great ones!
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Johnnydspiratequeen chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Once again, awesomness! I'm glad I discovered your stories to feed my sweeney fetish! lol
VampireSwan chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Striding up to her, he presses a finger to her lips, and fixes her with a stern glare.

"Say nothing of this," he tells her, "And I will perhaps indulge you more often."

I've read all of your Sweeney Todd stories (and maybe not reviewed some, what a horrible person I am) but have come to the conclusion that you have an amazing knack for writing Sweeney Todd, and that is an amazingly hard fandom to write for. For that, you're going on my favourite authors list because you are an amazing, wonderful, but above all amazing writer, and I admire you for it.

Can I borrow your writing talent? Just for like a day. So I can write my English coursework. And then you can have it back.

xlawa chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was lovely.

I love the last line.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I never thought it was possible to ship Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett together simply /because/ he's focused only on killing the judge but you've taken that theme and made it into a really great fic. You've taken all the things that normally get in the way and made them features... and I'm going to stop now before I start squeeing.

Great fic :)
lyra.lestranger chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw this is so good!
smashing chapter 1 . 2/10/2008

Heh, I wish you could have seen my facial expressions, I'm sure they were far more eloquent than this review. You're one of the few people who writes so engagingly that I react visibly to everything as I read.

Amazing as usual. Looking forward to your next update.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is wonderful, I loved it! They were both so in character, and I loved the line "Say nothing of this, and I will perhaps indulge you more often." Just perfect. And the last line was so chilling. Poor Mrs. Lovett, if she only knew. Definitely going in my favorites!
andaere chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow, you're an amazing writer... I just realized that although I love all your Sweeney Todd stories and I've read all of them, I haven't reviewed any... I'm a terrible person... Sorry.

You're one of the few people who really has a knack for writing Sweeney Todd (which is a very hard fandom to write). Your characters are always in character, and the dialogue is always belivable.

You're also a beautiful writer. The way you use imagery, the words you choose, your descriptions, are all spetacular. -is jealous- xD

There are so many phrases in this story that I could point out as amazing, but then my review would be fifty pages long, so I'll just say - there wasn't one word in there that I didn't like. )

You also use proper grammar! Yay! (I have problems with improper grammar...)

Aw, that last line was sad. DON'T SWEAR IT, MRS. LOVETT, OR IT'LL COME TRUE.

Um, weird review, sorry. I'm just entranced by your writing skill. Can I steal it? Or at least borrow it?

Stupendous job!
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Why are you so good at writing Sweeney stories? Tell me your secret, and I will give you a cookie. Haha.

Wonderful story as always, love. I absolutely loved your description, and Sweeney's repelling thoughts. It's like watching a battle, really. I also like how you described the fountain of red and how he is enveloped with warmth when he gets sprayed. Very nice imagery! Hope you write more!